Rita Ora Announces New 'Radioactive' UK Tour Shows As Four Dates Sell Out
13 December 2012, 15:54 | Updated: 13 December 2012, 16:04
The 'Shine Ya Light' singer will now play an additional London show as well as three other new dates.
Rita Ora has announced four brand new dates for her 2013 'Radioactive' UK tour after a string of initial dates have already sold out.
The 'R.I.P.' singer is set to hit the road towards the end of January next year for a brand new tour of the country, fresh from the success of her debut album 'ORA', and unveiled several new dates for the jaunt earlier today (13th December).
Rita will now play an additional London date at the Shepherd's Bush Empire on 6th February, as well as new dates at Bristol's O2 Academy (11th February), York's Barbican (12th February) and Leeds' O2 Academy (13th February).
The new 'Radioactive tour dates come after news dropped that Rita has already sold out dates in Manchester, Sheffield, Cardiff and her first London date at the Shepherd's Bush empire.
Check out a picture of Rita Ora on stage at the Jingle Bell Ball 2012 last weekend below (Credit: PA):
It has also been announced the female rapper Iggy Azalea will be Rita's tour support for all announced dates so far.
The 'Shina Ya Light' singer made her debut at the Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball 2012 last weekend on a bill also boasting the likes of Calvin Harris, The Wanted, Girl Aloud and Pink.
Rita Ora is set to officially release her brand new single 'Radioactive' on 10th February.
Check out Rita Ora's newly updated 2013 'Radioactive' tour dates:
- Manchester (Academy) - 28th January
- Newcastle (Academy) - 29th January
- Glasgow (Academy) - 30th January
- Sheffield (Academy) - 1st February
- Cardiff (Great Hall) - 2nd February
- London (Shepherd's Bush Empire) - 5th February
- London (Shepherd's Bush Empire) - 6th February
- Bournemouth (Academy) - 8th February
- Birmingham (Academy) - 9th February
- Bristol (O2 Academy) - 11th February
- York (Barbican) - 12th February
- Leeds (O2 Academy) - 13th February