Emma's Beautique is back for 2018!
7 March 2018, 07:06
Join Capital at the Hilton at the Ageas Bowl on the 4th April for exclusive beauty tips with top brands and bloggers!
From Glitter Lips to Hair Styling to Winged Eyeliner and getting the Perfect Brows Capital have got you covered on the latest trends for the summer! On the 4th April, YOU can join Emma, from Capital Breakfast for an incredible night of beauty, hair, skincare and so much more!
- We will have a host of local beauty experts to get your glam on before you hear from our panel of bloggers.
- Tips and advice from local style and beauty blogger Alice Spake.
- Loads of great stalls including: Estee Lauder, Benefit, Clarins, Glitter yourself and CLINIQUE!
- You will also be able to document your evening by taking a photo in our magic mirror!
- This event will be hosted at the iconic The Ageas Bowl- this night promises to be an incredible experience!
- And what's more - you'll be raising money for Global's Make Some Noise. On the night you will also have the chance to some amazing prizes in our charity raffle.
This jam packed beauty event starts at 7.30pm. Each tickets includes access to all beauty sessions, a selections of canapés and a glass of prosecco or soft drink on arrival and access to the beauty talks! Book now and avoid disappointment as the event will sell out!