When Is Celebrity Gogglebox Next On TV?
12 June 2020, 16:03 | Updated: 23 June 2020, 06:59
Celebrity Gogglebox is returning for its 2020 series starring the likes of Roman Kemp and his dad Martin as well as Love Island’s Laura Whitmore and Iain Stirling, but when is it next on TV?
Celebrity Gogglebox is back by popular demand and is set to take over our screens once again this weekend, but when is it next on TV?
But when is Celebrity Gogglebox next on TV?
When is Celebrity Gogglebox next on TV?
The new series of Celebrity Gogglebox is on every Friday at 9pm on Channel 4, after it launched with a brand new line-up on 5 June.
All the celebrities who have signed up to join the line-up this year for Celebrity Gogglebox with their relatives are:
- YouTuber KSI and his friend and record producer S-X
- Roman Kemp and dad Martin Kemp
- Mo Gilligan and fellow comedian pal Babatúndé Aléshé
- Denise Van Outen and partner Eddie Boxshall
- Nick Grimshaw and niece Liv
- Joe Swash and Stacey Solomon
- Zoe Ball and son Woody Cook
- Harry Redknapp and wife Sandra
- Nicola Adams and partner Ella