Justin Bieber Adds Dublin Gig To 2013 'Believe' European Tour
9 August 2012, 12:36 | Updated: 9 August 2012, 12:48
The 'Somebody To Love' star has announced plans to perform in Ireland before heading to the UK.
Justin Bieber has extended the European leg of his upcoming 'Believe' world tour with the addition of a new show in Dublin, Ireland.
The 'Never Say Never' star will perform at the O2 Arena in the city on 17th February before heading to Manchester a few days later to kick off the UK series of shows.
The Canadian star is currently preparing to head out on the tour which begins in Arizona on 29th September.
The singer is currently auditioning backing dancers and recently launched a campaign for people to audition via clips on YouTube.
The creative director of the tour Jon M. Chu recently confessed that the shows are set to be the "biggest in the world" .
The teen sensation will be joined by his signee Carly Rae Jepsen for the North American shows.
Justin Bieber's full UK and Ireland 'Believe' tour dates are as follows:
- Dublin, O2 Arena – 17h February
- Manchester Arena – 21st February
- Mancheser Arena - 22nd February
- Liverpool, Echo Arena – 24th February
- Birmingham, NIA – 27th February
- Birmingham, NIA – 28th February
- Nottingham, Capital FM Arena – 2nd March
- London, O2 Arena – 4th March
- London, O2 Arena – 5th March
- London, O2 Arena – 7th March
Tickets for the new show will go on sale on Thursday 16th August at 9am.
Meanwhile, Justin recently unveiled the music video to his latest single 'As Long As You Love Me' which features Reservoir Dogs actor Michael Madsen.