15 Ways To Get Over The January Post-Holiday Blues
6 January 2014, 09:15 | Updated: 4 December 2017, 11:10
From dancing in the rain to hugging it out RiRi-style, here's 15 GIFs and videos guaranteed to help you get 2014 off to the best possible start.
It's that time of the year again. The time when you're broke, you've gorged on mince pies and tinned choccy for a whole month, the weather is dreadful and you basically just want to stay under the covers all month.
Well fear not! Help is at hand as Capital helps you give two fingers to those January blues and kick them out till 2015!
1. The weather sucks in January...there's nothing you can do about that. But everyone knows people look better wet - so get your suit on and get outside!
2. You don't have to all of a sudden think 'I need a new cool handshake this year' - it doesn't always work. Just be you!
3. Get baking – look how much fun it can be. Sod the diet and get some double choc-chip cookies down ya neck.
4. If it is damp and miserable every day outside...you can just stay indoors!
5. Take up a new hobby....how about dancing?
6. Look at this Twerking dog! LOOK AT IT!
7. Spend at least 17 minutes of your day staring at Drake's one of a kind smile...
8. If you do fancy doing something a wee bit different, maybe simply find a novel new way of getting dry after your morning shower.
9. Laugh....just laugh...there doesn't have to be a reason!
10. And get your hug ON!
11. Also, be adventurous with your attire. It could literally turn heads if you're lucky.
12. No caption necessary...
13. Bring your friends round the house more...
14. Watch this...watch it over and over and then a few times more
15. Look, you can get through this. Chezza has faith in you