7 Things Only People Who Hate Talking On The Phone Will Understand
10 October 2017, 17:53 | Updated: 4 December 2017, 11:10
It's a real thing, guys.
We’ve come to realise that there are actually quite a few people who really do hate chatting on the phone.
And you know what? That’s okay.
But there are certain things that you’ll only know if you're one of them.
1. You ignore basically every single incoming call.
Why answer the phone when you can text?
2. You’ll do anything to avoid having to make a phone call.
Does this restaurant have an email address? Twitter? Facebook? Can I reserve a table via carrier pigeon? OH YAY! I can.
3. You never know if rejecting the call is better than letting it go to voicemail.
It’s a decision you have to make everyday and everyday it’s hard.
4. Either way, you have to start thinking up good excuses as to why you didn’t answer the phone.
I was… in the shower?
5. Whilst the phone is ringing, instead of answering it, you just stare at it thinking about what the person could want.
What is so important that you can’t put it in a text message?
Or better yet, why can’t I just find out via your Instagram feed?
6. You then just wait a few minutes and text them.
“Hey, sorry, was busy. What’s up?"
“Hey, sorry, can’t talk right now. What’s up?”
7. YAY FOR CONVERSATION VIA TEXT MESSAGE.
Until someone else calls and the vicious circle starts again.
Kim Kardashian was forced to call her BFF to make sure that she was safe whilst on holiday...