On Air Now
The Capital Evening Show With Jimmy Hill 7pm - 10pm
18 November 2016, 16:19 | Updated: 4 December 2017, 11:10
The top earning celeb was easily top of this list!
We know celebrities are rich and famous - it comes with the job.
But what we love to know is exactly how much each of them earn every year.
It's usually an astronomical figure that 99.9% of us can't quite comprehend and this list is full of them.
The 30 Highest-Paid Celebrities Under 30 list has been around for years now and there are always loads of Capital artists involved.
So check out the Capital artists included on the list in our video below...
1. Taylor Swift ($170 million)
2. One Direction ($110 million)
3. Lionel Messi ($81.5 million)
4. Adele ($80.5 million)
5. Rihanna ($75 million)
6. Justin Bieber ($56 million)
7. Novak Djokovic ($56 million)
8. Kevin Durant ($56 million)
9. The Weeknd ($55 million)
10. Jordan Spieth ($53 million)