DJ Earworm's Latest Mashup Is EVERYTHING You Need Right Now! #SummerVibes
21 June 2016, 11:24 | Updated: 4 December 2017, 11:10
The legendary producer has mashed up 19 of this year's BIGGEST hits - and it's total perfection.
Summer "officially" started yesterday (yeah, we know...), so there's no better way to get in the mood for your hols or festivals than with one EPIC mashup!
2016 has so far been an incredible year for music - from surprise albums to epic dancefloor fillers - so San Francisco-based DJ Earworm must have had a hard time narrowing down just 19 chart smashes from the last 6 months to compile his much anticipated Summermash 2016!
Luckily, this mashup is just 4 minutes long, which is the exact amount of time you'll get to enjoy the sun if you're staying in the UK this summer!
DJ Earworm Summermash 2016 Tracklist
- Beyonce - Formation
- Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna - This Is What You Came For
- Chainsmokers Featuring Daya - Don't Let Me Down
- DNCE - Cake by the Ocean
- Desiigner - Panda
- Drake - One Dance
- Drake - Summer Sixteen
- Fifth Harmony - Work From Home
- Flo Rida - My House
- G-Eazy feat Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself and I
- Lukas Graham - 7 Years
- Zara Larsson - Lush Life
- Zara Larsson & MNEK - Never Forget You
- Mike Posner - Ibiza (SeeB Remix)
- Rihanna - Needed Me
- Rihanna feat. Drake - Work
- Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling
- Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
- Zayn - Pillowtalk