Here's Exactly How Many Calories You Burn At A Music Festival
9 May 2016, 11:45 | Updated: 4 December 2017, 11:10
It's all about the Electric Daisy Cardio!
Who'd have thought that heading to a festival could be such PERFECT exercise?
Whether you're walking 7 miles from the carpark with all your gear, strutting around with a mate on your shoulders or raving the night away - you're ACTUALLY getting fit at the same time!
Elite Daily teamed up with Electric Daisy Carnival to show off how easy it is to burn calories at music festivals - and you'll be shedding those dodgy burgers in no time!
- Shuffling - 361 cal/hour
- Sprinting to the next set - 700 cal/hour
- Twerking - 390cal/hour
- Lifting someone on your shoulders - 408 cal/hour
- Calf raises (for when you're stood behind a giant) - 204 cal/hour
- Hula-hooping - 432 cal/hour
- Jumping up & down - 625 cal/hour
- Walking - 286 cal/hour
So there you have it - whether you're going to EDC, V Festival or Capital's Summertime Ball with Vodafone, you can pretty much squeeze in a full gym routine AND have the best time ever!
You May Also Like...