One Direction Confirm First European Tour Dates For 2013
29 October 2012, 10:14 | Updated: 29 October 2012, 10:34
The 'One Thing' stars will follow on from their upcoming UK outing with a new 18-date jaunt in April and May.
One Direction have confirmed details of their first ever European tour, which will follow on from their sold-out UK outing in 2013.
The 'Live While We're Young' singers will embark on the 18-date jaunt on 29th April in Paris before heading to the likes of Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Milan.
The new tour will conclude at the Atlantico Pavillion in Lisbon on 26th May with the boyband then jetting across to North America in June as they continue their world tour.
The announcement from the group comes shortly after they unveiled their brand new single 'Little Things', which will feature on their second studio album 'Take Me Home'.
It was also recently reported that the band has enlisted the help of British magician Dynamo to help come up with ideas for their new world tour.
You can view the full European tour dates for One Direction's European tour below:
- Bercy, Paris – 29th April
- The Galxie, Amneville – 30th April
- Sportpaleis, Antwerp – 1st May
- Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam – 3rd May
- Koenig-Pilsener Arena - 4th May
- Boxen, Hernin – 5th May
- Telenor Arena, Oslo – 7th May
- Friends Arena, Oslo – 8th May
- Forum, Copenhagen – 10th May
- O2 World, Berlin – 11th May
- O2 World, Hamberg – 12th May
- Hallenstadion, Zurich – 16th May
- Olympiahalle, Munich – 17th May
- Arena, Verona – 18th May
- Forum, Milan – 20th May
- Pavello Olimpic de Badalona, Barcelona – 22nd May
- Palacio de Vistalegre, Madrid – 24th May
- Atlantico Pavilliom, Lisbon – 26th May
Meanwhile, One Direction will be releasing their new album 'Take Me Home' on 12th November and are also starring in a new Pepsi commercial alongside NFL sytar Drew Brees.
A behind the scenes clip from the advert emerged online last week which sees the band forming the supergroup "1DB" with the sports star.