Nicki Minaj Extends 'Pink Friday Reloaded' UK Arena Tour
5 July 2012, 10:54 | Updated: 5 July 2012, 16:15
The 'Starships' singer has added new dates in Newcastle and Manchester due to popular demand.
Nicki Minaj has announced that she has extended her upcoming October UK arena tour due to popular demand.
The 'Moment 4 Life' rapper has added an additional show in Newcastle on 28th October alongside her sold-out performance at the venue on 25th October.
The singer will also now appear at the Manchester Arena on 2nd November as well as her initial 22nd October gig.
The jaunt will also see the singer perform at London's O2 Arena, as well as dates in Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham.
The tour kicks off on 21st October at Nottingham's Capital FM Arena and follows on from her recent 'Pink Friday' UK tour which feature two shows at London's Hammersmith Apollo.
You can check out a picture of Nicki performing on tour in the UK recently below:
Nicki Minaj's new UK Arena tour dates are as follows:
- Nottingham, Capital FM Arena – 21st October
- Manchester Arena - 22nd October
- Liverpool, Echo Arena – 24th October
- Newcastle Arena – 25th October
- Birmingham, LG Arena – 27th October
- Newcastle Arena - 28th October
- London, O2 Arena – 30th October
- Manchester Arena - 2nd November
- Sheffield Arena – 3rd November
- Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena – 7th November
Tickets for the new show in Newcastle will go on sale on Monday (9th July) at 9am.
Meanwhile, Nicki was among the stars who performed at the BET Awards 2012 recently, taking to the stage to sing 'Beez In The Trap'.
The star has also announced she is filming the music video for new single 'Pound The Alarm' this week.