Grammy Awards 2014: 12 Things We Learned From This Year's Show
Take a look at all the moments we have the 56th annual Grammy Awards to be thankful for.
So as well as seeing who won the biggest awards in music we also got to learn a few other important things at the Grammy Awards 2014.
For instance, did you see which star caught the bouquet? Or whose hat nearly caused the Internet to have a breakdown?
Join Capital as we look at some of the things this show has taught us.
1. Beyonce and Jay-Z should open everything…we mean everything!
2. Pharrell's hat caused the Internet to go mad...
3. There's even a Twitter account for it…
4. Taylor's audience dancing is still the best…
5. Daft Punk like to blow kisses...
6. And hug it out...
7. Taylor's stare into the crowd at end of her performance was one of the most mesmerising things we'd ever seen...
8. Jamie Foxx fancies the pants off Beyonce...
9. Jay has a new gold sippy cup for Blue Ivy...
10. Kendrick Lamar can sure bang a drum...
11. Bruno is still a whole different level of cool than the rest of us...
12. Oh yeh, and looks like Katy Perry will be the next star to get married...
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Live Top 10
4 Sam Smith feat. John Legend Lay Me Down
5 Rihanna feat. Kanye West & Paul McCartney FourFiveSeconds
7 James Bay Hold Back The River
8 The Weeknd Earned It
9 Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars Uptown Funk
10 Flo Rida feat. Sage The Gemini G.D.F.R
CAPITAL FM'S NUT CHALLENGE
Today's Hot Searches
- listen to new rihanna song bitch better have my money
- zayn malik quits one direction
- calvin harris topless
- louis tomlinson girlfriend breakup
- celebrities without make-up
- rihanna new songs
- summer songs 2015
- ed sheeran rudimental bloodstream video
- when is the Summertime Ball
- ed sheeran uk tour
- new songs march
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos