Grammy Awards 2014: 12 Things We Learned From This Year's Show
Take a look at all the moments we have the 56th annual Grammy Awards to be thankful for.
So as well as seeing who won the biggest awards in music we also got to learn a few other important things at the Grammy Awards 2014.
For instance, did you see which star caught the bouquet? Or whose hat nearly caused the Internet to have a breakdown?
Join Capital as we look at some of the things this show has taught us.
1. Beyonce and Jay-Z should open everything…we mean everything!
2. Pharrell's hat caused the Internet to go mad...
3. There's even a Twitter account for it…
4. Taylor's audience dancing is still the best…
5. Daft Punk like to blow kisses...
6. And hug it out...
7. Taylor's stare into the crowd at end of her performance was one of the most mesmerising things we'd ever seen...
8. Jamie Foxx fancies the pants off Beyonce...
9. Jay has a new gold sippy cup for Blue Ivy...
10. Kendrick Lamar can sure bang a drum...
11. Bruno is still a whole different level of cool than the rest of us...
12. Oh yeh, and looks like Katy Perry will be the next star to get married...
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Live Top 10
2 Band Aid 30 Do They Know It's Christmas
4 Labrinth Jealous
5 Olly Murs feat. Travie McCoy Wrapped Up
6 Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne Real Love
8 James Newton Howard The Hanging Tree
9 David Guetta feat. Sam Martin Dangerous
10 Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding Outside
CAPITAL FM'S NUT CHALLENGE
Today's Hot Searches
- jingle bell ball lineup
- rihanna new songs
- band aid 30 listen
- stream one direction album four
- ed sheeran uk tour
- harry styles taylor swift back together
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- take that uk tour dates
- take that uk tour tickets
- new songs november
- american music awards 2014 winners list
- amas winners 2014
- watch american music award videos