Grammy Awards 2014: 12 Things We Learned From This Year's Show
Take a look at all the moments we have the 56th annual Grammy Awards to be thankful for.
So as well as seeing who won the biggest awards in music we also got to learn a few other important things at the Grammy Awards 2014.
For instance, did you see which star caught the bouquet? Or whose hat nearly caused the Internet to have a breakdown?
Join Capital as we look at some of the things this show has taught us.
1. Beyonce and Jay-Z should open everything…we mean everything!
2. Pharrell's hat caused the Internet to go mad...
3. There's even a Twitter account for it…
4. Taylor's audience dancing is still the best…
5. Daft Punk like to blow kisses...
6. And hug it out...
7. Taylor's stare into the crowd at end of her performance was one of the most mesmerising things we'd ever seen...
8. Jamie Foxx fancies the pants off Beyonce...
9. Jay has a new gold sippy cup for Blue Ivy...
10. Kendrick Lamar can sure bang a drum...
11. Bruno is still a whole different level of cool than the rest of us...
12. Oh yeh, and looks like Katy Perry will be the next star to get married...
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Live Top 10
1 Years & Years King
3 Rihanna feat. Kanye West & Paul McCartney FourFiveSeconds
4 Marlon Roudette When The Beat Drops Out
5 The Weeknd Earned It
6 Hozier Take Me To Church
7 Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars Uptown Funk
8 Alex Adair Make Me Feel Better
10 David Guetta feat. Emeli Sande What I Did For Love
CAPITAL FM'S NUT CHALLENGE
Today's Hot Searches
- brit awards winners list 2015
- calvin harris topless
- free music downloads
- madonna falling off stage brits
- celebrities without make-up
- brits red carpet outfits
- watch brits performance videos
- rihanna new songs
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- wireless festival 2015 line-up
- when is the Summertime Ball
- new songs february
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
- free itunes songs
- brit award tickets