Make The Most Of Your Summer Nights At Rooftop Film Club 2019
21 June 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 8 July 2019, 11:21
What better way to spend a summer's evening than taking in London's best views with Rooftop Film Club watching your favourite movie while the sun sets beside you?
Summer is in full swing and London's favourite outdoor sky-high cinema, Rooftop Film Club, know exactly how to make the most of the long, warm nights and are displaying an array of iconic and classic movies on some of London's best rooftops.
This season’s theme for Rooftop Film Club 2019 is summer of love, meaning there’s a whole host of romantic and heart-wrenching movies to provide all the feels.
From Toy Story 4 and Captain Marvel to 13 Going on 30 and Mean Girls, Rooftop Film Club have a huge selection of films to choose from throughout the entire summer, so you can watch your favourite flicks from the comfort of a deck chair as you take in the stunning London views on a balmy evening in the city.
Check out the full list of films and get tickets for Rooftop Film Club here.
Rooftop Film Club have three venues this year; the Bussey Building in Peckham, Queen of Hoxton in Shoreditch, and Roof East in Stratford.
Dates and locations
15th June Detective Pikachu
23rd June Captain Marvel
26th June: Rocketman
28th June: Bohemian Rhapsody
29th June: Grease: Sing-a-long
1st July: Aladdin
18th July: Crazy Stupid Love
25th July: UP
28th July: Toy Story 4
QUEEN OF HOXTON
23rd June: Dirty Dancing
24th June: Bohemian Rhapsody: Sing-a-long
1st July: Romeo & Juliet
8th July: Spice World
30th July: 10 Things I Hate About You
29th July: A Star is Born
20th June: Perks of Being a Wallflower
23rd June: 13 Going on 30
28th June: The Breakfast Club
6th July: The Greatest Showman
13th July: Mean Girls
14th July: Grease
19th July: Baby Driver
25th July: Frozen: Sing-a-long
Full terms and conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Rooftop Film Club’ competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 21st June 2019 to Friday 28th June 2019 on Capital London.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Online entry will open on Friday 21th June 2019 at 00.01 and close on Monday 28th June 2019 at 23:59.
4. Entrants must go to capitalfm.com and the Rooftop Film Club competition page. To enter the competition an entrant must answer one question.
5. One winner will be picked at random from all correct and eligible entries.
6. The winner of the competition will be contacted by Global Radio and will have 24 hours to respond to accept the prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will win 2 x VIP tickets to a film of their choice at a Rooftop Film Club location of their choice (subject to availability).
Prize Terms & Conditions:
10. At the Bussey Building & Roof East venues the seats will be Premium Doubles. At the Queen of Hoxton venue the seats will be Director seats.
11. Screenings are subject to availability. A list of films and locations can be found at https://rooftopfilmclub.com/london/
12. The winner will receive bottomless popcorn and a glass of Prosecco for themselves and their guest.
13. This venue has wireless headphones, which can be collected with tickets on arrival at the Box Office. Winners must ensure they arrive at least 30 minutes prior to their screening time. All films start at sunset.
14. Personal food and drink items cannot be brought or consumed on the rooftop.