'The Holidate's' Jake Manley: Netflix Star's Age, Girlfriend & Instagram
Jake Manley stars alongside Emma Roberts and Luke Bracey in Netflix's 'The Holidate'. But what else has he been in and who is his girlfriend? We've got everything you need to know.
1. Everything you need to know about 'The Holidate' actor Jake Manley
Jake Manley is a Canadian actor from Ontario who is best known for his role in Netflix's horror series 'The Order'. Getty Images/ Instagram
2. Who is Jake Manley's girlfriend? Relationship revealed
Jake started dating actress Jocelyn Hudon in 2015 and the pair recently got engaged in August, 2020! The pair live together in LA. Picture: Instagram
3. What is 'The Holidate' actor Jake Manley's Instagram?
You can follow Jake's verified Instagram, where he posts plenty of adorable snaps with his dog, at @jakemanley. He currently has over 300k followers, but with a huge Netflix movie dropping this number is likely to sky rocket! Picture: Instagram
4. How old is Jake Manley from 'The Holidate'?
Jake is 29-years-old and his birthday is on August 23, 1991 making his star sign Virgo! Picture: Getty Images
5. How tall is 'The Holidate' actor Jake Manley? Height revealed
Jake is 1.74 metres tall, which is 5 ft 7! Picture: Getty Images
6. What has Jake Manley been in? Films and roles revealed
Jake Manley made his acting debt in CW show 'Beauty & the Beast' and played Fisher Webb in 'iZombie'. However, his biggest role to date has been as Jack Morton in 'The Order' and now, of course, in festive rom-com, 'The Holidate'. Picture: Instagram
7. What is 'The Holidate' actor Jake Manley's net worth?
Thanks to a successful acting career, Jake is estimated to have a net worth of $100,000. This may seem somewhat smaller than other A-listers, but he only started his acting career relatively recently and thanks to this huge Netflix role, we'll likely be seeing him on our screen a lot more! Picture: Instagram