Who Is Daniel Mays: Age, Wife & Instagram Of 'White Lines' Actor
Find out 'White Lines' actor Daniel Mays's age, height, wife, previous roles including 'Line Of Duty' and Instagram here.
1. Everything you need to know about 'White Lines' star Daniel Mays
British actor Daniel Mays has hit Netflix playing Marcus a washed-up, 40-something DJ living in Ibiza who dabbles in drug-dealing to make ends meet, and it's different to anything we've seen him play before! Getty Images/ Instagram Daniel Mays
2. 'White Lines' actor Daniel Mays is best known for his role in 'Line Of Duty'
Starring in the third series of the hit BBC drama, 'Line Of Duty', Daniel played Sergeant Danny Waldron being investigated for police corruption. Getty Images/ Instagram Daniel Mays
3. Where is 'White Lines' actor Daniel Mays from? British actor's stage roots
Growing up in Essex, UK, Daniel studied theatre at the Italia Conti school in London before winning a place at RADA- it appears he's been an incredible actor since day one! Image: Instagram/ Daniel Mays
4. How old is Daniel Mays & when is his birthday?
Born on 31 March 1978, Daniel is 42-year-old and his star sign is Aries. Image: Getty Images
5. Is 'White Lines's' Daniel Mays married? Actor's wife Louise Burton
Unfortunately Daniel Mays is a married man, having tied the knot to his wife, Louise Burton, in 2018. Image: Instagram Daniel Mays
6. Does Daniel Mays have children? 'White Lines' actor is a father of two boys
British actor and heart throb Daniel has two children with wife Louise Burton, a son and a daughter! Image: Getty Images
7. Does Daniel Mays have Instagram? 'White Lines' actor's social media handles
Daniel's posted plenty behind the scenes snaps with his 'White Lines' co-stars showing what a great time they had on set, you can follow him at @danielmays9, on Twitter at @DanielMays9, or he even has his fancy own website, how slick is that?! /Getty Images/ Instagram Daniel Mays
8. What else has 'White Lines' actor Daniel Mays starred in?
With a long, successful career both on stage and on TV and film, it's likely you'll recognise the British actor. As well as starring in 'Line Of Duty', Daniel has appeared in 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' and 'The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn.' Image: Netflix/ White Lines