Which musician would he most like to collaborate with? When was he born? And what actually happened between him and Caroline Flack? Find out the answers to the ten most asked questions about the 'Impossible' singer.
Real Name: James Andrew Arthur
Born: 2 March 1988
Star Sign: Pisces
Birthplace: Middlesbrough, UK
Hometown: Saltburn-by-the-Sea, UK
Did you know?
- James has 5 siblings. An older brother and sister and three younger sisters.
- He has been writing and recording songs since he was 15 and he's been in a number of unsigned bands in the past.
- James sang 'Young' by X Factor judge Tulisa at his first audition.
- He loves football and supports Rangers and Middlesbrough.
- His debut single 'Impossible' has been nominated for Best British Single with Capital FM for the 2013 BRIT Awards.
Ten Most Asked Questions
The 'Impossible' singer congratulates his fellow X Factor star on the reception of her first demo.
The biggest ever line-up for the Summertime Ball has been revealed this week.
The reigning X Factor champion will make one of his first appearances since winning the show at Wembley Stadium.
The artists are among the latest set of names to be included on the bill for this year's event.
Find out which huge chart hits are in the running to walk away with the award for British Single Of The Year with Capital FM at the BRIT Awards 2013, live from London's O2 Arena.
The 2012 X Factor winner has unveiled the video for his single 'Impossible' – a cover of the original track by R&B singer Shontelle.