On Air Now
The Capital Late Show With Marvin Humes 10pm - 1am
18 March 2013, 09:18
The 'Live It Up' star says she would admit it if she had been fired from the ITV talent show panel.
Tulisa Contostavlos has opened up about recent reports she is set to be axed from The X Factor UK and denies any such plans, insisting that she would say if she was leaving the show.
The 'Young' singer has been a judge on the ITV show for the past two years, but rumours over the past month suggest she was set to be sacked in favour of a new panelist like Robbie Williams or a return for Sharon Osbourne.
However Tulisa has now reassured fans by promising there are no issues as far as she is concerned, and insisting that she and The X Factor UK boss Simon Cowell are "cool".
"I'm realistic. If Simon had called to say I was sacked, I'd say," Tulisa told the Sunday People this past weekend. "If there were issues, I'd say."
"I haven't been axed from The X Factor,' the 'Live It Up' singer confirmed.
Despite insisting she is still in line to return for a third series of the ITV show, Tulisa did admit that last year had been tougher for her as a judge.
"I love the show, I'd always do it," the N-Dubz star explained. "Last year was much harder than my first series but I did enjoy it."
"Simon and I are cool with each other, it doesn't all go as deep as people think," she added.
Check out a picture of Tulisa Contostavlos supporting Ne-Yo on his 'R.E.D.' UK tour this month below:
The X Factor UK is set to return with a new series this summer, after Nicole Scherzinger's act James Arthur won the 2012 series of the show.