Friends Justin Bieber & Bloodpop Download 'Friends' on iTunes
28 February 2013, 09:16
The 'Live It Up' star is said to have met up with one of the executive producers to decide her future.
Tulisa Contostavlos is reportedly "gutted" after being allegedly let go from The X Factor UK for the show's upcoming series.
According to new reports, the 'Young' singer dined out with The X Factor's executive producer Richard Holloway on Tuesday (26th February) in London, where he is believed to have dropped the news that they wouldn't be asking her back for a third run.
"To say Tulisa is gutted is an understatement," a source told The Sun this week. "She's a bit embarrassed to be on the scrapheap when she delivered with Little Mix.
"She's thrown away one of the most high-profile jobs in the industry as well as one of the best pair.
"But she simply wasn't up to scratch last year and Simon Cowell had no real option," the source explained. "It's a shame."
Check out a picture of Tulisa Contostavlos arriving back in the UK from holiday earlier this month below (Credit: Goff):
Tulisa joined the show in 2011 as part of a revamped judging panel line-up alongside Gary Barlow and Kelly Rowland, and returned in 2012 for a second stint on the programme.
Earlier this week, 'Let Me Love You' singer Ne-Yo revealed that although he isn't familiar with Tulisa's solo material, he is looking forward to having the UK star join him on his UK arena tour next month.
Tulisa Contostavlos joins Ne-Yo'a 'R.E.D.' tour at the Newcastle Metro Arena on 6th March.