The 'Best Song Ever' star tweeted his fans to get them to back the girl band's bid to crack America.
Get all the latest news and photos of One Direction star Zayn Malik.
- Zayn is currently dating Perrie Edwards, the star of The X Factor 2011 winners Little Mix.
- Zayn was born in Bradford, West Yorkshire on 12th January 1993.
- The 'Gotta Be You' singer has several tattoos including his late grandfather's name Walter in Arabic on his chest and body art of a microphone on his arm.
- In 2010 Zayn auditioned for The X Factor by performing the R&B song 'Let Me Love You' by Mario.
- Zayn's middle name is Javadd and he also changed the spelling of his name from Zain to Zayn after joining One Direction.
- During The X Factor bootcamp stages Zayn got nervous and decided not to perform before Simon Cowell personally convinced him to come out on stage and carry on.
- Zayn join his fellow bandmates to perform live at the O2 Arena in December 2011 for the Capital FM Summertime Ball.
The 'Best Song Ever' singer and his Little Mix star girlfriend celebrated his birthday with a trip away.
The 'Live While We're Young' singer has had a new design inked onto his right arm.
The 'Little Things' stars take a moment to look at the Bradford-born member of the group.
The 'Story Of My Life' star says he is enjoying the band's fame a lot more now that he can deal with it better.
Check out photos of Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan before they were famous.