The 'Story Of My Life' star says he is enjoying the band's fame a lot more now that he can deal with it better.
Get all the latest news and photos of One Direction star Zayn Malik.
- Zayn is currently dating Perrie Edwards, the star of The X Factor 2011 winners Little Mix.
- Zayn was born in Bradford, West Yorkshire on 12th January 1993.
- The 'Gotta Be You' singer has several tattoos including his late grandfather's name Walter in Arabic on his chest and body art of a microphone on his arm.
- In 2010 Zayn auditioned for The X Factor by performing the R&B song 'Let Me Love You' by Mario.
- Zayn's middle name is Javadd and he also changed the spelling of his name from Zain to Zayn after joining One Direction.
- During The X Factor bootcamp stages Zayn got nervous and decided not to perform before Simon Cowell personally convinced him to come out on stage and carry on.
- Zayn join his fellow bandmates to perform live at the O2 Arena in December 2011 for the Capital FM Summertime Ball.
The 'Live While We're Young' singer is engaged to Little Mix star Perrie Edwards.
The 'Move' singer says she would love to get married on the beach when they pair eventually get hitched.
The 'DNA' singer also speaks about her wedding plans and juggling a busy schedule.
The 'Little Things' singer has added yet another body art design to his growing collection of tattoos.
Check out photos of Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan before they were famous.