Florence Welch Updates Fans On New Album Progress: "It Feels Good!"
The 'Ceremonials' singer says the new Florence + The Machine album is progressing well.
Florence Welch has given Capital an exclusive update on when fans can expect to hear the new Florence + The Machine album and how the recording process is going.
The 'Spectrum' singer spoke to Capital last night(4th June) at The Other Ball in aid of Arms Around The Child, to give a rare update on the follow-up to 'Ceremonials'.
"I am actually really excited," Florence told Capital's showbiz reporter Kevin Hughes. "I sort of forgot how much of yourself you have to give to a record and how the beginning process of it is so hard.
"So when actually you've come through that process a bit and you can kind of see a clearer picture, you're like, 'Oh now I get it'," she revealed. "It's coming through to that other side now and it feels good."
You may also like...
Live Top 10
1 Sigma ft Ella Henderson Glitterball
2 Disclosure ft Sam Smith Omen
4 Calvin Harris & Disciples How Deep Is Your Love
5 Years & Years Shine
6 Lost Frequencies Are You With Me
8 The Weeknd Can't Feel My Face
9 Sam Feldt ft Kimberley Anne Show Me Love
10 Foxes Body Talk
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Miley Cyrus Is Hosting The 2015 MTV VMAs – And Her Latest Promo Video Is VERY 'Miley'
- Rudimental 2015 UK Tour Dates: Find Out When YOU Can Get Tickets
- Martin Garrix 2015 UK Tour Dates: First New Show On Sale NOW!
- Jess Glynne’s 2015 UK Tour Dates: Support Act Confirmed As Conrad Sewell For Autumn Shows
- Wiz Khalifa And A$AP Rocky Are Heading On A UK Tour Together - Buy Tickets Now!
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Saturday Sold Out!
- Iggy Azalea On Cancelling Her 'Great Escape' Tour: "I Had A Change Of Heart"