Florence Welch Updates Fans On New Album Progress: "It Feels Good!"
The 'Ceremonials' singer says the new Florence + The Machine album is progressing well.
Florence Welch has given Capital an exclusive update on when fans can expect to hear the new Florence + The Machine album and how the recording process is going.
The 'Spectrum' singer spoke to Capital last night(4th June) at The Other Ball in aid of Arms Around The Child, to give a rare update on the follow-up to 'Ceremonials'.
"I am actually really excited," Florence told Capital's showbiz reporter Kevin Hughes. "I sort of forgot how much of yourself you have to give to a record and how the beginning process of it is so hard.
"So when actually you've come through that process a bit and you can kind of see a clearer picture, you're like, 'Oh now I get it'," she revealed. "It's coming through to that other side now and it feels good."
You may also like...
Sam Smith 'I'm Not The Only One'
Capital Live Session
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Find Our Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates... Including A Newly Added London Show!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add ANOTHER UK DATE To ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’
- Sam Smith Reveals His NEW 2015 UK Tour Dates... Find Out When He's Playing Near You!
- Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates: 16 Things To Expect From The Live Show
- "I'm Always Thinking About It!" We Chat To Taylor Swift About Her NEW Tour Plans!
- Ooooh Yeah! Ed Sheeran And Jessie J Added To iTunes Festival Line-Up 2014
- Good News For V Festival Fans – Earlybird Tickets For 2015 Go On Sale TODAY!