Florence Welch Updates Fans On New Album Progress: "It Feels Good!"
The 'Ceremonials' singer says the new Florence + The Machine album is progressing well.
Florence Welch has given Capital an exclusive update on when fans can expect to hear the new Florence + The Machine album and how the recording process is going.
The 'Spectrum' singer spoke to Capital last night(4th June) at The Other Ball in aid of Arms Around The Child, to give a rare update on the follow-up to 'Ceremonials'.
"I am actually really excited," Florence told Capital's showbiz reporter Kevin Hughes. "I sort of forgot how much of yourself you have to give to a record and how the beginning process of it is so hard.
"So when actually you've come through that process a bit and you can kind of see a clearer picture, you're like, 'Oh now I get it'," she revealed. "It's coming through to that other side now and it feels good."
You may also like...
Cheryl Cole - 'Crazy Stupid Love'
Live At The Summertime Ball 2014
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories