All you need to know about Latino heartthrob Enrique Iglesias, son of Julio and singer of 'Hero' and many more over 15 years in pop.
Real Name: Enrique Miguel Iglesias Preysler
Born: 8 May 1975
Height: 6' 1.5" / 1.87 m
Star Sign: Taurus
Birthplace: Madrid, Spain
Hometown: Miami, Florida, USA
Did you know?
- Enrique is the son of singer Julio Iglesias whose 'Begin The Beguine' was a 1981 No.1.
- To avoid suggestions of nepotism, Enrique recorded a demo tape as Enrique Martinez.
- Enrique has dated former tennis star Anna Kournikova since 2001.
- The video for 2001 smash 'Hero' featured Hollywood actress Jennifer Love Hewitt.
- Enrique and Jennifer Lopez's 'Mouth2Mouth' was co-written by The X Factor's Diana Vickers.
- Enrique performed at the 2011 Summertime Ball, where he sang on stage with Nicole Scherzinger.
First Single: Si Tú Te Vas
First Album: Enrique Iglesias
Love Enrique? Hit the like button to receive the latest Enrique news, videos, photos and more in your newsfeed
Katy Perry beats the likes of Shakira and Enrique Iglesias to the most-watched video of 2014 so far
The 'I'm A Freak' star looks back on Wembley while out in Malta for this week's music event.
The 'I'm A Freak' star stopped by Capital for a quick chat before the big event kicks off.
We gave Ed Sheeran a Summertime Ball (Buster) to find out what he would do when faced with a awkward backstage situation...
To celebrate the launch of the heartthrob's NEW album 'Sex + Love, Enrique is Capital's #MCM this week! See why we picked the 'Hero' star...and let us know who YOUR favourite is today using #MCM...
Check out the latest photos of Enrique performing live on stage during MTV Live Georgia at Europe Square,
Enrique makes a fan's day, month or even year at the 2011 Summertime Ball.
Feast your eyes on the Summertime Ball star ahead of Sunday's amazing gig at Wembley Stadium.