7 Years Lukas Graham
27 March 2013, 10:33
The TV stars talk to Capital FM about their single hitting number one in the iTunes chart and their plans for future music.
Ant And Dec have revealed that they have no plans to release any new music following the success of their single 'Let's Get Ready To Rhumble'.
The song, originally released back in 1994, has gone to the top of the iTunes chart this week following their performance on Saturday Night Takeaway last week.
Many fans have been taking to Twitter to speculate if this could be the start of a music revival from the Geordie pair – something which they quickly denied.
"Let me just quash that rumour now, this won't be the start of anything," said Dec.
Ant continued: "This is the start, the middle and the end of everything.
"There won't be any follow up singles. We're quite happy with our television career. This is just some bizarre weird thing that's happened and let's all just move on."
"Let's Get Ready To Rhumble" vine.co/v/bj7Hig1hAnF— Capital FM (@CapitalOfficial) March 26, 2013
Listen to Ant And Dec talking to Capital FM about their future music plans below:
The song has received huge support from stars around the music world, including Olly Murs who said he hopes the boys make it to number one on the Vodafone Big Top 40 next week.
"It's a great tune, I love the lads and I love the song," he said. "I've definitely downloaded it anyway."
Tune into the Vodafone Big Top 40 with Rich and Kat this Sunday from 4pm to see of Ant and Dec can make it to number one.