It’s caused the most speculation around the X Factor this year, but Ella Henderson is a BIG supporter of Tulisa’s return
- Her mum was in '80s band Jeep and her dad was a one-time member of the band Mungo Jerry.
- She spent much of her life looking after her mother Mia, who suffered from manic depression.
- She played the role of Laurissa in the TV series Dubplate Drama.
- In 2009 she turned down an offer of £250,000 to pose nude for Playboy magazine.
- She's currently working on a solo album alongside her The X-Factor judging duties.
#N-Dublets will be happy! Tulisa, Dappy and Fazer could be reforming as N-Dubz as soon as next year – and there will be all new material!
Check out ALL of the winners from this year's event and find out who walked home with BRITs gold.
The Take That frontman says he would have Cheryl return again "in a heartbeat".
Tulisa officially unveils her clothing range for Bank, TFB by Tulisa, which features attitude, featuring colourful statement fabrics, edgy detailing and luxe materials.
Check out all the exclusive behind the scenes pictures from Tulisa Contostavlos' live webchat with fans on Capital FM.
Tulisa Contostavlos films the video for her new single 'Live It Up' in Hawaii. The N-Dubz star was joined by traditional Hula dancers on the beach-front film set.
Tulisa Contostavlos arrives at the London auditions for the new series of The X Factor alongside guest judge for the London leg Rita Ora.
The X Factor judge hits the beach in the video to her brand new solo single 'Live It Up'.
The X Factor judge has unveiled the music video for her first single as a solo artist.