The Female Boss is back and better than ever and you can check out her new single now.
- Her mum was in '80s band Jeep and her dad was a one-time member of the band Mungo Jerry.
- She spent much of her life looking after her mother Mia, who suffered from manic depression.
- She played the role of Laurissa in the TV series Dubplate Drama.
- In 2009 she turned down an offer of £250,000 to pose nude for Playboy magazine.
- She's currently working on a solo album alongside her The X-Factor judging duties.
Tulisa stopped by Capital to chat to Dave & Lisa about her new single, and they couldn't resist the chance to get her swiping on Tinder!
It’s caused the most speculation around the X Factor this year, but Ella Henderson is a BIG supporter of Tulisa’s return
#N-Dublets will be happy! Tulisa, Dappy and Fazer could be reforming as N-Dubz as soon as next year – and there will be all new material!
Tulisa officially unveils her clothing range for Bank, TFB by Tulisa, which features attitude, featuring colourful statement fabrics, edgy detailing and luxe materials.
Check out all the exclusive behind the scenes pictures from Tulisa Contostavlos' live webchat with fans on Capital FM.
Tulisa Contostavlos films the video for her new single 'Live It Up' in Hawaii. The N-Dubz star was joined by traditional Hula dancers on the beach-front film set.
Tulisa Contostavlos arrives at the London auditions for the new series of The X Factor alongside guest judge for the London leg Rita Ora.
The X Factor judge hits the beach in the video to her brand new solo single 'Live It Up'.
The X Factor judge has unveiled the music video for her first single as a solo artist.