Rita Ora Says New Album Is More "Grown Up": "I've Put My Honest Opinion In It"
The 'Radioactive' star says fans will learn a lot more about her in the lyrics to her second album.
Rita Ora has promised her brand new album sees her giving her "honest opinion" on a lot of things, as well as showing how much she has grown since starting to write her first album 'Ora' around five years ago.
The 'I Will Never Let You Down' star, who is currently number one on the Vodafone Big Top 40, says her second album means a lot more to her this time because she's put more of herself into the song lyrics.
"This album actually means so much to me because it's the first time I've put my honest opinion in it, if that makes any sense," Rita revealed to Capital's showbiz reporter Kevin Hughes. "When I did my first album I was 18 and I kinda of just wanted to make good music.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to talk about, didn't know what I wanted to say," the 'R.I.P.' star explained. "This time I've been through a lot, took on some things like a grown-up, moved into my first place. That kind of thing.
"It's just real life mixed with love and passion, and really good vibes really," Rita summed up.
Rita Ora is expected to launch her second studio album later this year, after teaming up with boyfriend Calvin Harris for several songs on the record.
You may also like...
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015