Rita Ora Says New Album Is More "Grown Up": "I've Put My Honest Opinion In It"
The 'Radioactive' star says fans will learn a lot more about her in the lyrics to her second album.
Rita Ora has promised her brand new album sees her giving her "honest opinion" on a lot of things, as well as showing how much she has grown since starting to write her first album 'Ora' around five years ago.
The 'I Will Never Let You Down' star, who is currently number one on the Vodafone Big Top 40, says her second album means a lot more to her this time because she's put more of herself into the song lyrics.
"This album actually means so much to me because it's the first time I've put my honest opinion in it, if that makes any sense," Rita revealed to Capital's showbiz reporter Kevin Hughes. "When I did my first album I was 18 and I kinda of just wanted to make good music.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to talk about, didn't know what I wanted to say," the 'R.I.P.' star explained. "This time I've been through a lot, took on some things like a grown-up, moved into my first place. That kind of thing.
"It's just real life mixed with love and passion, and really good vibes really," Rita summed up.
Rita Ora is expected to launch her second studio album later this year, after teaming up with boyfriend Calvin Harris for several songs on the record.
You may also like...
Jessie J - 'Stay With Me' (Capital Live Session)
Jessie J - Stay With Me (Capital Live Session)
- David Guetta Gets Confronted With His Lookalike - And His Reaction Is PRICELESS!
- Watch: Sigma Reveal That They Would Work On New Music With The Vamps
- Watch: Sigma Think ‘Uptown Funk’ Will Beat ‘Nobody To Love’ For A BRIT Award
- Sigma Pick Between BRIT Awards Nominees In Game Of 'Lips, Wife, Leave It'
Today's Hot Searches
- brit awards 2015 nominations
- free song downloads
- top baby names 2015
- rihanna new songs
- one direction uk tour 2015 tickets
- watch the brit award nominations live
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- wireless festival 2015 line-up
- when are the grammys?
- new songs february
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
- 5sos jingle bell ball
- love me like you do ellie goulding
- ellie goulding love me like you do
- brit nominations 2015
- see the brits 2015 nominations list in full
- brit awards nominees
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Usher's ‘The UR Experience’ 2015 UK Tour Dates Are On Sale NOW!
- Olly Murs Is Heading Off On A 2015 UK Tour!
- Meghan Trainor Announces UK Tour Dates… And Tells Us What We Can Expect From The Show!
- New Tour Alert! Iggy Azalea Reveals Her 'The Great Escape' 2015 Tour Dates
- One Direction Add New Dates To 2015 'On The Road Again' UK Tour - WIN TICKETS!
- Take That's NEW 2015 UK Arena Tour Dates Are On Sale NOW!
- Get Tickets To See Taylor Swift At British Summertime Hyde Park 2015