To celebrate Cash In With Capital, we're taking a look at some of the most expensive music videos ever made.
The Material Girl's recognised by the Guiness World Records as the top selling female recording artist of all time, with over 300 million records sold worldwide...and counting.
Real Name: Madonna Louise Ciccone
Born: August 16, 1958
Birthplace: Bay City, Michigan, U.S.
First Single: Everybody
First Album: Madonna
Did you know?
- She received a Golden Globe Award in the 'Best Actress in Motion Picture Musical or Comedy' category for her role in Evita (1996).
- In 2007, she signed an unprecedented contract with Live Nation thought to be worth a staggering $120 million.
- 2008 saw the US magazine Billboard rank Madge second on 'Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Top Artists', only behind The Beatles, making her the most successful solo artist in the history of the Billboard chart.
- She was also inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in the same year.
- Her latest album, thought to be named 'MDNA', is due for release on March 26th, 2012.
The 'Don't Tell Me' singer will picked out this month's winners alongside 'Adore You' star Miley.
The 'Girl Gone Wild' star reveals she has been recording with the Swedish producer on new songs.
The 'Music' star joined Miley on stage for her Unplugged concert this week for a duet.
Madonna thrills fans as she brings her 'MDNA' world tour to London for a huge outdoor show in Hyde Park.
Madonna was joined by Nicki Minaj, M.I.A., Cee Lo Green and LMFAO during her amazing performance at the Super Bowl half time show in Indianapolis on Sunday (5th February). Capital takes a look at the best moments of the NFL event.
Capital FM takes a closer look at Madonna's video for new song 'Give Me All Your Luvin'' ahead of its official world premiere on Capital FM at 2pm (3rd February 2012).
Capital FM takes a close look at the singer's best style moments of all time.
Watch the Queen of pop's latest release from her 'MDNA' album right now on Capital.
Watch the latest promo from the Queen of pop right now on Capital.
Watch the singer's brand new video as it gets its official world premiere on Capitalfm.com.
It finally happened, someone mashed Lady Gaga's new song together with a classic from Madonna.