Lily Allen Announces First US Tour Dates In Five Years
13 May 2014, 10:28
The singer will play 19 shows around the States later this year.
Lily Allen has announced details of a US tour.
The tour, which follows a one-off gig in New York on 15th May, marks the star's first run of shows in America in five years.
The jaunt kicks off in Miami on 9th September and includes stops in Austin, Atalanta, Chicago and Seattle before concluding in Los Angeles on 10th October.
Allen recently topped the UK charts with her third album 'Sheezus', which includes the hit singles 'Hard Out Here' and 'Air Balloon'.
She was recently admitted to hospital after suffering with a vomiting bug but insisted: "I'm fine though guys, just need some fluids cause I can't keep anything down."
Lily Allen's full US tour dates are:
- Tuesday 9th September - Miami, FL, Fillmore Miami Beach @ Jackie Gleason Theatre
- Wednesday 10th September - Lake Buena Vista, FL, House of Blues
- Saturday 13th September - Houston, TX, House of Blues
- Sunday 14th September - Austin, TX, Stubb's Waller Creek Amphitheatre
- Monday 15th September - Dallas, TX, House of Blues
- Wednesday 17th September - Atlanta, GA, The Tabernacle
- Friday 19th September - Philadelphia, PA, Electric Factory
- Saturday 20th September - Boston, MA, House of Blues
- Tuesday 23rd September - New York, NY, Terminal 5
- Thursday 25th September - Washington, DC, 9:30 Club
- Saturday 27th September - Montreal, Quebec, Metropolis
- Sunday 28th September - Toronto, Ontario, The Sound Academy
- Tuesday 30th September - Chicago, IL, Riviera Theatre
- Wednesday 1st October - Minneapolis, MN, Skyway Theatre
- Saturday 4th October - Seattle, WA, Paramount Ballroom
- Sunday 5th October - Vancouver, British Columbia, Commodore Ballroom
- Monday 6th October - Portland, OR, Crystal Ballroom
- Wednesday 8th October - Oakland, CA, Fox Theater
- Friday 10th October - Los Angeles, CA, Hollywood Palladium