First Time Kygo feat. Ellie Goulding
6 May 2013, 07:58
The 'She Makes Me Wanna' star says JLS still have a lot in the pipeline before going their separate ways.
JLS star JB Gill says fans still have a lot to look forward to from the band despite the announcement that they will split at the end of 2013.
The 'Take A Chance On Me' singer spoke exclusively to Capital while attending the BT Sports Industry Awards 2013 this week, and said the group still have plenty in the pipeline over the next seven months.
"Everyone's saying [we're] not doing anything anymore and I'm like, 'come on, we are!'," JB told Capital this week. "We're still doing what we're doing, it's business as usual up to the end of the year.
"We're got a tour coming up as you know, obviously we've got our 'Greatest Hits' as well, possibly a new single that you guys I'm sure will be playing," they explained.
Check out a picture of JLS announcing their split on Chatty Man last month below (Credit: Channel 4):
JLS announced last month that they will go their separate ways at the end of 2013 after six years as a band, bowing out with a final arena tour across the UK.
After the break-up was announced JB revealed most of his focus for the next year will be on continuing to work on his Kent farm as well as buying a deer farm up in Scotland.
You can hear JLS star Marvin Humes ever Friday night on Capital from 7pm.
Listen to JLS star JB Gill talking to Capital's showbiz reporter Kevin Hughes about the band's future below: