Years & Years' New 2016 UK Tour Dates Are On Sale: Get Your Ticket Now!
16 October 2015, 16:02 | Updated: 2 November 2015, 12:04
The 'King' trio' have a string of brand new shows for March and April next year.
Years & Years may only just be hitting the road across the country this week… but they’ve already announced a brand NEW tour for next year!
The ‘Shine’ trio will be heading out on the road for a new UK tour in March and April 2016 to bring music from their album ‘Communion’ to fans up and down the UK.
The band launched their debut album earlier this year and have scored a string of hits from the release, most notably their Vodafone Big Top 40 number one hit ‘King’.
’Check out Years & Years’ announced 2016 UK tour dates below:
- Inverness (Ironworks) - 28th March
- Glasgow (Academy) - 29th March
- Birmingham (Barclaycard Arena) - 1st April
- Manchester (Apollo) - 2nd April
- Bournemouth (BIC) - 4th April
- Pavilions (Plymouth) - 5th April
- Swindon (Oasis) - 6th April
- London (Wembley SSE Arena) - 8th April