Olly Murs: 16 Ways He Was In The Right Place At The Right Time In 2013
20 December 2013, 13:08
Relive Olly's incredible past twelve months with everything from joining Robbie on tour to dressing up as Kylie Minogue and Ron Burgandy!
What a year for Olly Murs?! From releasing some huge hits like 'Army Of Two' and 'Dear Darlin'' to supporting Robbie on his 'Take The Crown' tour, the 'Troublemaker' star just didn't seem to stop working!
Join Capital as we look back on 16 incredible Olly moments from the past twelve months in all their glory!
1. Not a bad way to start off the year... with hundreds of Ollys in his 'Army Of Two' music video:
2. Plus Olly's video for 'Dear Darlin'' soon helped make the song a true fan-favourite... winning Capital's poll earlier this year for people's favourite Olly track!
3. Proof Olly has officially made it... he even landed a cameo in US teen drama 90210 earlier in 2013!
4. And then there was his set at the Summertime Ball in June... that made sure EVERYONE knew summer had well and truly arrived! (Credit: Derek Bremner):
5. Going out on tour with Robbie Williams? Priceless! That fact that he's also one of your BFFs? Even BETTER!
7. Plus Olly made sure to share the love in 2013 and kept up to date with ALL the big events of the year!