"I'm Making A Change!" Jessie J Opens Up EXCLUSIVELY On Her NEW Album!
The 'Bang Bang' star gives us a taste of what to expect from the follow-up to 'Alive'.
Jessie's making a change… and it's ALL about #AlbumThree for her right now!
Capital chatted exclusively to the 'Domino' star this week about what's next, fresh from the first play of her Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande team-up 'Bang Bang' earlier today (29th July).
"This is the album to make a change," Jessie exclusively told Capital's showbiz reporter Kevin Hughes. "I feel like that's what this album is about for me.
"I've learnt a lot, I've had my ups and my downs and I feel like the third album is always the one where you feel like your feet are found," Jessie explained. "I feel like I really know what I stand for now, and what makes me, me!"
'Bang Bang' was unveiled this week and fans were quick to get behind the track, which is the first taste Jessie's #Heartbeats have had of what to expect from her third album.
You may also like…
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015