Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' Covered In A 1920s Vintage Style
The Australian rapper's hit gets a special 'Great Gatsby' inspired treatment from YouTube's 'PostModern Jukebox' phenomenon.
Iggy Azalea's huge Vodafone Big Top 40 Hit 'Fancy' has been covered countless times on YouTube, but none of them quite delivered the class that Scott Bradlee and his Postmodern Jukebox band have managed.
The 3-minute clip has been viewed over 400,000 times, and sees the track recreated in a 1920's style with singer Ashley Stroud providing vocals.
The group have had huge online success in the past few months, with covers of Pitbull, Ellie Goulding and Rihanna.
You may also like...
TRENDING ON CAPITAL RIGHT NOW...
Live Top 10
2 Justin Bieber Love Yourself
4 Fleur East Sax
8 Olly Murs Kiss Me
9 Adele Hello
10 MNEK feat. Zara Larsson Never Forget You
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Rihanna's Ready For World Domination With Her 2016 ANTI Tour
- Coldplay Just Announced Their 'A Head Full Of Dreams' 2016 Tour Dates! #ExcitedMuch
- Carly Rae Jepsen Is Heading Back To The UK For One Night Only!
- Justin Bieber’s Just Announced His ‘Purpose’ World Tour Dates 2016 – The Boy Is Back!
- BREAKING: Coldplay Just Added Themselves To Capital's Jingle Bell Ball With Coca-Cola Line-Up
- The Vamps' 2016 ‘Wake Up’ UK Tour Dates - Buy Tickets To The Boys’ New Live Shows
- Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball Just Got Even BIGGER - JUSTIN BIEBER Is Coming To The Ball!