Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' Covered In A 1920s Vintage Style
The Australian rapper's hit gets a special 'Great Gatsby' inspired treatment from YouTube's 'PostModern Jukebox' phenomenon.
Iggy Azalea's huge Vodafone Big Top 40 Hit 'Fancy' has been covered countless times on YouTube, but none of them quite delivered the class that Scott Bradlee and his Postmodern Jukebox band have managed.
The 3-minute clip has been viewed over 400,000 times, and sees the track recreated in a 1920's style with singer Ashley Stroud providing vocals.
The group have had huge online success in the past few months, with covers of Pitbull, Ellie Goulding and Rihanna.
You may also like...
Cheryl Cole - 'Crazy Stupid Love'
Live At The Summertime Ball 2014
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories