Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' Covered In A 1920s Vintage Style
The Australian rapper's hit gets a special 'Great Gatsby' inspired treatment from YouTube's 'PostModern Jukebox' phenomenon.
Iggy Azalea's huge Vodafone Big Top 40 Hit 'Fancy' has been covered countless times on YouTube, but none of them quite delivered the class that Scott Bradlee and his Postmodern Jukebox band have managed.
The 3-minute clip has been viewed over 400,000 times, and sees the track recreated in a 1920's style with singer Ashley Stroud providing vocals.
The group have had huge online success in the past few months, with covers of Pitbull, Ellie Goulding and Rihanna.
You may also like...
5SOS' Fan Mail (Part 3)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- "I'm Always Thinking About It!" We Chat To Taylor Swift About Her NEW Tour Plans!
- Ooooh Yeah! Ed Sheeran And Jessie J Added To iTunes Festival Line-Up 2014
- Good News For V Festival Fans – Earlybird Tickets For 2015 Go On Sale TODAY!
- Beyonce Becomes Nancy Sinatra… In The NEW 'On The Run' Movie Trailer
- Example Confirms He's Heading Out On A UK Tour!
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- The Vamps Announce Debut UK 2014 Tour And Support Acts - Tickets