Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' Covered In A 1920s Vintage Style
The Australian rapper's hit gets a special 'Great Gatsby' inspired treatment from YouTube's 'PostModern Jukebox' phenomenon.
Iggy Azalea's huge Vodafone Big Top 40 Hit 'Fancy' has been covered countless times on YouTube, but none of them quite delivered the class that Scott Bradlee and his Postmodern Jukebox band have managed.
The 3-minute clip has been viewed over 400,000 times, and sees the track recreated in a 1920's style with singer Ashley Stroud providing vocals.
The group have had huge online success in the past few months, with covers of Pitbull, Ellie Goulding and Rihanna.
You may also like...
Today's Hot Searches
- zayn malik solo single
- zayn malik quits one direction
- louis tomlinson girlfriend breakup
- iggy azalea boob job
- celebrities without make-up
- rihanna new songs
- summer songs 2015
- ed sheeran rudimental bloodstream video
- when is the Summertime Ball
- ed sheeran uk tour
- new songs april
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015
- "Time To Get Back To The Stage" - Justin Bieber To Headline Friday At Fusion Festival 2015
- Fusion Festival With Vimto: Justin Bieber, The Vamps & McBusted Among 2015 Line-Up
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Jess Glynne & Charli XCX Join Headliners Drake And David Guetta