Cheryl Cole's New Music Praised As Amazing By Girls Aloud's Nicola Roberts
The 'Call My Name' star's new album has been teased by her friend and songwriting partner.
Cheryl Cole's new music has been hailed as amazing by her former Girls Aloud bandmate Nicola Roberts, after the pair worked together on new songs.
The 'Something New' singer says she "loved" getting to write with her close friend Cheryl on the UK star's new album, and promises some emotional music from the record.
"I have loved writing for Cheryl! So much fun!" Nicola tweeted over the weekend. "Sometimes a heavy heart has come, being a yest friend & writing from that perspective for her.
"Can't wait for you to hear her new music," she added.
I have loved writing for Cheryl! So much fun! Sometimes a heavy heart has come, being a best friend & writing from that perspective for her.— Nicola Roberts (@NicolaRoberts) April 6, 2014
Can't wait for you to hear her new music..— Nicola Roberts (@NicolaRoberts) April 6, 2014
You may also like:
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories