Cheryl Cole's New Music Praised As Amazing By Girls Aloud's Nicola Roberts
The 'Call My Name' star's new album has been teased by her friend and songwriting partner.
Cheryl Cole's new music has been hailed as amazing by her former Girls Aloud bandmate Nicola Roberts, after the pair worked together on new songs.
The 'Something New' singer says she "loved" getting to write with her close friend Cheryl on the UK star's new album, and promises some emotional music from the record.
"I have loved writing for Cheryl! So much fun!" Nicola tweeted over the weekend. "Sometimes a heavy heart has come, being a yest friend & writing from that perspective for her.
"Can't wait for you to hear her new music," she added.
I have loved writing for Cheryl! So much fun! Sometimes a heavy heart has come, being a best friend & writing from that perspective for her.— Nicola Roberts (@NicolaRoberts) April 6, 2014
Can't wait for you to hear her new music..— Nicola Roberts (@NicolaRoberts) April 6, 2014
You may also like:
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- New Tour Alert! Jess Glynne's Hitting The Road This Autumn With New 2015 UK Tour Dates
- Iggy Azalea On Cancelling Her 'Great Escape' Tour: "I Had A Change Of Heart"
- Years & Years Announce New 2015 UK Tour Dates - Buy Tickets
- Jason Derulo's New 2016 UK Tour Dates Announced - Get Your Tickets Here!
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice