Met Gala 2014: Beyonce, Rihanna And Taylor Swift Among Best Dressed
The exclusive annual event saw some of the biggest celebrities in the world come together in New York last night.
It's one of the biggest highlights of the fashion calendar and gives Hollywood's A-listers and music's elite the chance to stun on the red carpet – and this year's Met Gala failed to disappoint.
The outfits were as flamboyant, glamorous and eye-catching as ever with the likes of Beyonce truly stealing the show.
She was joined by husband Jay-Z for the red carpet run and she stunned in a plunging sheer black Givenchy dress.
She finished the look with deep burgundy lipstick and a bird cage veil - complete with dark chandelier earrings.
At one point she also dropped her wedding ring promoting Jay to get down on one-knee to pick it up and mock up a proposal.
He kept things casual with a white dinner jacket and black bowtie as he stood hand-in-hand with his beautiful wife.
Rihanna recently shocked the world with her most revealing photoshoot yet for Lui magazine but looked the epitome of class on the red carpet.
Of course, she still kept things typically cheeky with her midriff and back on show with the Stella McCartney skirt and crop top.
Taylor Swift also had to overcome an incident with her cat Meredith as she made it to the event.
She had earlier tweeted that the feline had attacked her custom Oscar De La Renta gown ahead of the Ball.
She showed no signs of a struggle though as she looked every inch the glamorous star on the red carpet.
Rita Ora, Lily Allen, Selena Gomez, Kylie Minogue, Frank Ocean and John Legend were also in attendance as well as Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
The Met Gala is a $25,000 ticket event that helps to raise money for the Metropolitan Museum Of Art's Costume Institute.
You may also like...
Iggy Azalea Raps 'I Like Big Butts' On Capital
- WATCH: The Vamps Are Totally FREAKED OUT By The Blue & Black Or White & Gold Dress
- Sam Smith Singing 'I'm Not The Only One' Live On Capital Is TOTAL Perfection!
- WATCH: Ben Haenow Reveals That He Has Lucky Pants – And Doesn’t Wash Them!
- Forget Mark Ronson's 'Uptown Funk' - It's All About 'Oldtown Funk' Now!
Today's Hot Searches
- brit awards winners list 2015
- calvin harris topless
- free music downloads
- madonna falling off stage brits
- celebrities without make-up
- brits red carpet outfits
- watch brits performance videos
- rihanna new songs
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- wireless festival 2015 line-up
- when is the Summertime Ball
- new songs february
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
- free itunes songs
- brit award tickets
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Nick Jonas Teases What To Expect From Iggy Azalea's 'The Great Escape' 2015 Tour Dates
- The Vamps Reveal New Dates On Their UK Arena Tour For Spring 2015
- Oscars 2015 Performers List: Adam Levine's Ready To Show Off His Skills!
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Mary J Blige Joins Headliners Drake And David Guetta
- Taylor Swift Reveals That Haim Will Be Supporting Her On Her ‘1989’ UK And World Tour
- Usher's ‘The UR Experience’ 2015 UK Tour Dates Are On Sale NOW!
- Olly Murs Is Heading Off On A 2015 UK Tour!