Met Gala 2014: Beyonce, Rihanna And Taylor Swift Among Best Dressed
The exclusive annual event saw some of the biggest celebrities in the world come together in New York last night.
It's one of the biggest highlights of the fashion calendar and gives Hollywood's A-listers and music's elite the chance to stun on the red carpet – and this year's Met Gala failed to disappoint.
The outfits were as flamboyant, glamorous and eye-catching as ever with the likes of Beyonce truly stealing the show.
She was joined by husband Jay-Z for the red carpet run and she stunned in a plunging sheer black Givenchy dress.
She finished the look with deep burgundy lipstick and a bird cage veil - complete with dark chandelier earrings.
At one point she also dropped her wedding ring promoting Jay to get down on one-knee to pick it up and mock up a proposal.
He kept things casual with a white dinner jacket and black bowtie as he stood hand-in-hand with his beautiful wife.
Rihanna recently shocked the world with her most revealing photoshoot yet for Lui magazine but looked the epitome of class on the red carpet.
Of course, she still kept things typically cheeky with her midriff and back on show with the Stella McCartney skirt and crop top.
Taylor Swift also had to overcome an incident with her cat Meredith as she made it to the event.
She had earlier tweeted that the feline had attacked her custom Oscar De La Renta gown ahead of the Ball.
She showed no signs of a struggle though as she looked every inch the glamorous star on the red carpet.
Rita Ora, Lily Allen, Selena Gomez, Kylie Minogue, Frank Ocean and John Legend were also in attendance as well as Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
The Met Gala is a $25,000 ticket event that helps to raise money for the Metropolitan Museum Of Art's Costume Institute.
You may also like...
Jessie J - 'Stay With Me' (Capital Live Session)
Jessie J - Stay With Me (Capital Live Session)
- David Guetta Gets Confronted With His Lookalike - And His Reaction Is PRICELESS!
- Watch: Sigma Reveal That They Would Work On New Music With The Vamps
- Watch: Sigma Think ‘Uptown Funk’ Will Beat ‘Nobody To Love’ For A BRIT Award
- Sigma Pick Between BRIT Awards Nominees In Game Of 'Lips, Wife, Leave It'
Today's Hot Searches
- brit awards 2015 nominations
- free song downloads
- top baby names 2015
- rihanna new songs
- one direction uk tour 2015 tickets
- watch the brit award nominations live
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- wireless festival 2015 line-up
- when are the grammys?
- new songs february
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
- 5sos jingle bell ball
- love me like you do ellie goulding
- ellie goulding love me like you do
- brit nominations 2015
- see the brits 2015 nominations list in full
- brit awards nominees
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Usher's ‘The UR Experience’ 2015 UK Tour Dates Are On Sale NOW!
- Olly Murs Is Heading Off On A 2015 UK Tour!
- Meghan Trainor Announces UK Tour Dates… And Tells Us What We Can Expect From The Show!
- New Tour Alert! Iggy Azalea Reveals Her 'The Great Escape' 2015 Tour Dates
- One Direction Add New Dates To 2015 'On The Road Again' UK Tour - WIN TICKETS!
- Take That's NEW 2015 UK Arena Tour Dates Are On Sale NOW!
- Get Tickets To See Taylor Swift At British Summertime Hyde Park 2015