Win A Trip To Los Angeles To See Beyonce's Mrs Carter The World Tour Show Live
How do you fancy bagging yourself a trip to LA to see Beyonce perform live on her 'Mrs Carter The World Tour' show?
This week on Capital we're giving you the chance to see the 'Single Ladies' star perform live Stateside.
The prize includes:
- Return flights for two people to Los Angeles, California
- Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 4 Nights accommodation at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel, Los Angeles
- 2 x tickets to see Beyoncé at the Staples Center on 3rd December 2013
- ESTA Fees for two people
- Travel insurance
Simply keep it Capital and listen out for when we play a Beyonce track in full as prompted by the presenter, then text BEYONCE to 83958 for your chance to win! (Texts costs £1 plus your standard network rate – if you text after the closing time you won’t be entered but may still be charged. You have to be at least 18 to play and if you win you must travel with someone 21 or over.)
Don't miss your chance to win! Download the Capital App here .
Check out a picture of Beyonce performing live on her 'Mrs Carter The World Tour' below...
BEYONCE ON AIR COMPETITION
ON THE CAPITAL NETWORK
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) apply to the ‘Beyonce’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 22/07/2013 to 29/07/2013 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is The Capital Network (Capital Scotland, Capital North East, Capital Yorkshire, Capital Manchester, Capital East Midlands, Capital South Wales, Capital Birmingham, Capital South Coast and Capital London).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Identify and text in when they hear a Beyonce track in full during the on-air show(s) as directed by the presenter.
Send a text message with the keyword “BEYONCE” to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). The text system will not recognize any other format of the keyword.
Text messages will be charged at £1.00 plus your standard network rate.
The text message line will open at 06:00am on 22/07/2013 and will close at Midday on 29/07/2013.
If listeners text after the closing time they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by a listener’s mobile phone network which may delay the delivery of a text message to us.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, only text messages received during the duration of a Beyonce track played in full between the opening and closing times will be eligible to win the prize.
5. Once the text lines have closed one winner with the correct entry will be chosen at random from all text entries received and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
6. Once the competition is closed an entry will be randomly selected and the time we received the entry will be checked against the Capital music log (Capital reserves the right to confirm with the entrant which Capital station they were listening to and take this as their final answer).
7.I f the text matches the Capital log to a Beyonce track being played, Capital will award the prize. If not, the process will be repeated until we find a valid winner.
8. The winner will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If entrants fail to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another entrant will be selected at random.
9. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
10. Entrants must hold a valid passport for the dates of travel.
11. Listeners can enter the competition a maximum of three times each day. We strongly advise against excessive use.
12. There is one prize available. This is:
• Return flights for two people to Los Angeles, California
• Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
• 4 Nights accommodation at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel, Los Angeles
• 2 x tickets to see Beyonce at the Staples Center on 3rd December 2013
• ESTA Fees for two people
• Travel Insurance
13. Winner and friend must be available between Saturday 30th November and Wednesday 4th December 2013. Flights must include a Saturday night stay in your destination. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense.
14. At least one person travelling must be over the age of 21 years at the time of travel.
15. Hotel is classed as a 4 star and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room with ensuite facilities on a room only basis.
16. Tickets will be for the day stated only and are non-transferable. There is no cash alternative available.
17. For all US trips, UK Passport holders must hold a valid ESTA (electronic tourist visa) from the US Embassy, which can be applied for a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel. Anyone not holding an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the United States of America. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for this being rejected.
18. UK airport transfers are not included in the prize. Winners will need to make their own way to and from the departure airport in the UK.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service, please have a look at our FAQ’s or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 0844 372 2300.
Beyonce: The World's Most Beautiful Woman?
As the 'Crazy In Love' singer unveils her collection for H&M, we take a look at some of Beyonce's most glamorous pictures.