DJ Earworm's Dropped His End-Of-Year Mash And It'll Make You Dance Harder Than You've Ever Danced!
2 December 2016, 08:00
DJ Earworm Mashup - United State of Pop 2016 (Into Pieces)
If you've ever wanted to hear Bruno Mars, Calvin Harris, Fifth Harmony, Sia and ZAYN in a massive four-minute mash-up, then you've come to the right place.
If you look up 'mix' in the dictionary, chances are you'll find two words for the definition - DJ Earworm.
The producer is famed for mashing up several of the years' biggest tunes, and his 2016 edition; 'United State of Pop 2016 (Into Pieces)', is quite possibly his finest work yet. (And considering we're still listening to his 2009 mix, that's saying something!)
We've been waiting for this for what feels like AGES, and now we're just counting down until the rest of the massive mixes to get uploaded. We're looking at you, Daniel Kim.
DJ Earworm's 'United State of Pop 2016 (Into Pieces)' Tracklist:
- Bruno Mars - '24k Magic'
- Calvin Harris and Rihanna - 'This Is What You Came For'
- D.R.A.M. and Lil Yachty - 'Broccoli'
- Desiigner - 'Panda'
- DJ Snake and Justin Bieber - 'Let Me Love You'
- DNCE - 'Cake By The Ocean'
- Drake featuring Wizkid and Kyla - 'One Dance'
- Fifth Harmony and Ty Dolla $ign - 'Work From Home'
- Flo Rida - 'My House'
- Justin Bieber - 'Love Yourself'
- Justin Timberlake - 'Can't Stop The Feeling!'
- Lukas Graham - '7 Years'
- Major Lazer featuring Justin Bieber and MØ - 'Cold Water'
- Mike Posner - 'I Took A Pill In Ibiza'
- Rae Sremmurd - 'Black Beatles'
- Rihanna - 'Needed Me'
- Rihanna and Drake - 'Work'
- Sia - 'Cheap Thrills'
- The Chainsmokers and Daya - 'Don't Let Me Down'
- The Chainsmokers and Halsey - 'Closer'
- The Weeknd and Daft Punk - 'Starboy'
- Twenty One Pilots - 'Stressed Out'
- Twenty One Pilots - 'Heathens'
- Twenty One Pilots - 'Ride'
- ZAYN - 'PILLOWTALK'
You May Also Like...
Top Earning Celebs Under 30 In 2016!
Tsylor Swift made HOW MUCH!?