BRITs 2015: 16 Of The BEST Twitter Reactions Leading The Internet Chat
26 February 2015, 00:32
With another headline-grabbing BRIT Awards show dominating the music calendar Twitter had some pretty hilarious bants, so we couldn't help throwing just a couple on to the site for y'all to enjoy!
From Kim Kardashian selfies, show stopping performances, and what looked to be a leaky roof! The BRITs had some entertaining moments over the two hours it was broadcast on our tellies, and because NO ONE reports on the news better than Twitter, we pick our favourite Tweets from the evening:
Wow, that Cape! That's some material, girl! #BRITAwards— British Logic (@BritishLogic) February 25, 2015
2. It'd seem Kanye's built himself a rep... We can't think of any reasons as to why.
3. Lots of love for Ed Sheeran, definitely a night worth dressing up for eh Ed?!
4. If ever there was going to be a health and safety risk during the night we're pretty sure this would've been it!
Paloma needs to bang on the ceiling with a broom - upstairs’ washing machine has broken again #brits— Caitlin Moran (@caitlinmoran) February 25, 2015
5. Us, in like every selfie, EVER!
when you feel like kim but you're really ant and dec pic.twitter.com/EoyPZRzZo3— megan (@phanamore) February 25, 2015
6. This was def the scene in Kanye's dressing room
7. The BRITs really did rep the UK good and proper
Nice to see the British weather getting represented at The Brits— Lucie Speciale (@LucieSpeciale) February 25, 2015
"Karlie Kloss is so tall!!" its almost like its her job— jordan (@vogueatlantica) February 25, 2015
9. When Ant forgot the name of his own band...
Pk and Duncan now is it Ant?#BRITs2015— Humes~ (@Megan_Marv) February 25, 2015
10. Kanye nearly shut down the O2 with his shenanigans
*This Tweet has been muted*
11. Don't get us started on the ad breaks!
12. Aww bae
13. Gee, thanks!
14. Your move, Kim
For future reference, Kim. That's how you break the internet. #capegate— Chris Longman (@chrisjlongman) February 25, 2015
15. Maybe one chat up line to be avoided around Madonna right now
"Get your cape, you've pulled" - Madonna's backing dancer #Brits— Adam (@AdamofAlbion) February 25, 2015
16. We thought Capital's Dave Berry looked a bit different next to Lisa Snowdon on stage