Will.i.am Unsure Of Black Eyed Peas Future: "We're Doing Some Configuration"
The producer reveals to Capital that the group still need to figure out what direction to take their sound in next.
Will.i.am has revealed that he is unsure of the future of the Black Eyed Peas.
The producer and group's frontman explained there is some "configuration" to be done on where the band would take their sound next before they consider recording an album.
"We're doing some configuration as far as what do we do as the Peas next," he told Capital. It was that whole spark of what do we do next?
"I know we have to either emerge with something from the underground or do something no-one has thought of," he continued.
"Either it's amazing or I don't get it. If it doesn't spark that conversation, then there isn't any point."
Meanwhile, the star recently told Capital that he thinks the concept of albums is old-fashioned.
Will.i.am is currently promoting his new single 'It's My Birthday', which features singer Cody Wise.
You may also like...
Live Top 10
1 Sigma ft Ella Henderson Glitterball
2 Disclosure ft Sam Smith Omen
4 Years & Years Shine
5 Calvin Harris + Disciples How Deep Is Your Love
6 Lost Frequencies Are You With Me
8 Foxes Body Talk
9 Sam Feldt Show Me Love (EDX Remix)
10 Birdy Wings Acoustic
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Martin Garrix 2015 UK Tour Dates: First New Show On Sale NOW!
- Jess Glynne’s 2015 UK Tour Dates: Support Act Confirmed As Conrad Sewell For Autumn Shows
- Miley Cyrus Is Hosting The 2015 MTV VMAs – And The Way She Announced It Is Just BRILLIANT
- Wiz Khalifa And A$AP Rocky Are Heading On A UK Tour Together - Buy Tickets Now!
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Saturday Sold Out!
- Iggy Azalea On Cancelling Her 'Great Escape' Tour: "I Had A Change Of Heart"
- Years & Years Announce New 2015 UK Tour Dates - Buy Tickets