Rihanna Twerks In THAT Daring Dress To Celebrate Fashion Icon Award
Watch the singer celebrate her Fashion Icon Award win in typically racy style.
Rihanna celebrated her fashion award win earlier this week in typically racy style.
The singer, who wore a daring sheer dress covered in over 216,000 Swarovski crystals to the event, is seen in the clip celebrating with friends backstage at the ceremony.
The star was handed a prize at the Council of Fashion Designers Of America Awards this week (June 2) by US Vogue's Editor-In-Chief Anna Wintour.
Rihanna donned the sleek gown, which was custom-made Adam Selman, to pick up the Fashion Icon Award, which has previously been given to Kate Moss, Lady Gaga, Johnny Depp and Nicole Kidman.
You may also like...
Cheryl Cole - 'Crazy Stupid Love'
Live At The Summertime Ball 2014
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories