Maroon 5's Adam Levine Reveals New Blonde Hair On Twitter
The 'Pay Phone' singer has gone platinum blonde this week in a radical change of style.
Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine gave fans quite a shock over the weekend after he revealed a new bleached blonde look.
The 'Moves Like Jagger' star has dyed his normally brunette locks platinum blonde, and revealed the change in a Twitter picture yesterday.
"Apocalypse prep course complete," Adam tweeted, alongside a picture of himself with fiancé Behati Prinsloo.
Check out a picture of Adam Levine showing off his new blonde hair 'do below (Credit: Twitter):
"I hope people understand that when they say my hair looks creepy I take that as the highest compliment," Adam later joked, while reading fan reaction to the new hairstyle.
I hope people understand that when they say my hair looks creepy i take that as the highest compliment.— Adam Levine (@adamlevine) May 4, 2014
Maroon 5 confirmed last week that they are back in the recording studio working on new music for their next studio album.
You may also like:
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015