Maroon 5's Adam Levine Reveals New Blonde Hair On Twitter
The 'Pay Phone' singer has gone platinum blonde this week in a radical change of style.
Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine gave fans quite a shock over the weekend after he revealed a new bleached blonde look.
The 'Moves Like Jagger' star has dyed his normally brunette locks platinum blonde, and revealed the change in a Twitter picture yesterday.
"Apocalypse prep course complete," Adam tweeted, alongside a picture of himself with fiancé Behati Prinsloo.
Check out a picture of Adam Levine showing off his new blonde hair 'do below (Credit: Twitter):
"I hope people understand that when they say my hair looks creepy I take that as the highest compliment," Adam later joked, while reading fan reaction to the new hairstyle.
I hope people understand that when they say my hair looks creepy i take that as the highest compliment.— Adam Levine (@adamlevine) May 4, 2014
Maroon 5 confirmed last week that they are back in the recording studio working on new music for their next studio album.
You may also like:
Sam Smith 'I'm Not The Only One'
Capital Live Session
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Exciting! Usher Announces ‘The UR Experience’ 2015 UK Tour Dates
- Find Our Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates... Including A Newly Added London Show!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add ANOTHER UK DATE To ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’
- Sam Smith Reveals His NEW 2015 UK Tour Dates... Find Out When He's Playing Near You!
- Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates: 16 Things To Expect From The Live Show
- "I'm Always Thinking About It!" We Chat To Taylor Swift About Her NEW Tour Plans!
- Ooooh Yeah! Ed Sheeran And Jessie J Added To iTunes Festival Line-Up 2014