Lady Gaga: 8 Reasons The 'ARTPOP' Star Deserved Her 'Applause' At The Jingle Bell Ball 2013 In London
9 December 2013, 19:35
Take a look at the 'Do What U Want' singer's visit and incredible performance on night two of the #CapitalJBB.
It was the moment we'd all been waiting for. Lady Gaga brought our Jingle Bell Ball weekend to a close with an INCREDIBLE set at London's O2 Arena. Join us as we take a look just how the 'Dope' star bagged herself such MASSIVE praise from fans.
1. Mother Monster's excitement about the #CapitalJBB BEFORE she had even arrived!
I am SO EXCITED to perform at @CapitalOfficial Jingle Bell Ball. I haven't performed in an Arena since my injury. ITS HAPPENING IM BACK
2. The unpredictable outfit choices from the Haus of Gaga NEVER fail to impress. This time around the 'Venus' singer opted for a starfish trouser suit (just about covering her black bra), bleached dreadlocks, and a chunky gold necklace.. probably worth more than the carpet itself!
3. Fans got some EXCLUSIVE news about the official music video for 'Do What U Want' during our backstage interview.
4. The UK's Biggest Christmas party ended in true festive style as the Queen of Pop kicked off her INCREDIBLE set with a rendition of Jingle Bells mixed with the amazing... (how do you make Lady gaga cry?).. Poker (in the) Face!
5. She's sang to royalty and record-breaking audiences in the past, and NOW at the Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball 2013, she's sang to.... a Christmas Tree!
6. It didn't take long for the #LittleMonsters to start praising the 'Aura' singer's performance.
Not only a performer, but a truly amazing, artistic talented woman! Lady Gaga was incredible last night at the O2 for #JBB@ladygaga xx