Lady Gaga Sells Photo Shoot Dress For Over $15,000 At Charity Auction
The 'Do What U Want' singer has raised money for her charity by selling off some of her most famous dresses.
A Lady Gaga dress has sold for over $15,000 after it was auctioned off this week for her charity foundation.
The 'ARTPOP' star has been auctioning various outfits to raise money for the Born This Way Foundation, and a metallic bodysuit was solder this week for $15,625, according to Press Party.
Nate D. Sanders Auctions hosted the event, which saw the metallic costume by threeASFOUR sold for almost £9,000 to an unknown buyers.
Lady Gaga originally wore the striking outfit, which features metallic designs over a flesh-coloured bodysuit, back in her Harper's Bazaar fashion shoot earlier this year.
You may also like:
Live Top 10
2 Justin Bieber Love Yourself
9 Adele Hello
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Rihanna's Ready For World Domination With Her 2016 ANTI Tour
- Coldplay Just Announced Their 'A Head Full Of Dreams' 2016 Tour Dates! #ExcitedMuch
- Carly Rae Jepsen Is Heading Back To The UK For One Night Only!
- Justin Bieber’s Just Announced His ‘Purpose’ World Tour Dates 2016 – The Boy Is Back!
- BREAKING: Coldplay Just Added Themselves To Capital's Jingle Bell Ball With Coca-Cola Line-Up
- The Vamps' 2016 ‘Wake Up’ UK Tour Dates - Buy Tickets To The Boys’ New Live Shows
- Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball Just Got Even BIGGER - JUSTIN BIEBER Is Coming To The Ball!
Today's Hot Searches
- win jingle bell ball tickets
- new music videos
- celebrity snapchat usernames
- adele uk tour dates 2016
- adele new album 25
- sam smith boyfriend
- sexy music videos
- jingle bell ball line-up
- one direction new album
- zayn malik solo album
- little mix uk tour tickets
- new songs november
- new album releases
- viral videos