Lady Gaga Sells Photo Shoot Dress For Over $15,000 At Charity Auction
The 'Do What U Want' singer has raised money for her charity by selling off some of her most famous dresses.
A Lady Gaga dress has sold for over $15,000 after it was auctioned off this week for her charity foundation.
The 'ARTPOP' star has been auctioning various outfits to raise money for the Born This Way Foundation, and a metallic bodysuit was solder this week for $15,625, according to Press Party.
Nate D. Sanders Auctions hosted the event, which saw the metallic costume by threeASFOUR sold for almost £9,000 to an unknown buyers.
Lady Gaga originally wore the striking outfit, which features metallic designs over a flesh-coloured bodysuit, back in her Harper's Bazaar fashion shoot earlier this year.
You may also like:
Sam Smith 'I'm Not The Only One'
Capital Live Session
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Find Our Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates... Including A Newly Added London Show!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add ANOTHER UK DATE To ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’
- Sam Smith Reveals His NEW 2015 UK Tour Dates... Find Out When He's Playing Near You!
- Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates: 16 Things To Expect From The Live Show
- "I'm Always Thinking About It!" We Chat To Taylor Swift About Her NEW Tour Plans!
- Ooooh Yeah! Ed Sheeran And Jessie J Added To iTunes Festival Line-Up 2014
- Good News For V Festival Fans – Earlybird Tickets For 2015 Go On Sale TODAY!