Lady Gaga Sells Photo Shoot Dress For Over $15,000 At Charity Auction
The 'Do What U Want' singer has raised money for her charity by selling off some of her most famous dresses.
A Lady Gaga dress has sold for over $15,000 after it was auctioned off this week for her charity foundation.
The 'ARTPOP' star has been auctioning various outfits to raise money for the Born This Way Foundation, and a metallic bodysuit was solder this week for $15,625, according to Press Party.
Nate D. Sanders Auctions hosted the event, which saw the metallic costume by threeASFOUR sold for almost £9,000 to an unknown buyers.
Lady Gaga originally wore the striking outfit, which features metallic designs over a flesh-coloured bodysuit, back in her Harper's Bazaar fashion shoot earlier this year.
You may also like:
Jessie J - 'Stay With Me' (Capital Live Session)
Jessie J - Stay With Me (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- The Vamps Reveal New Date On Their UK Arena Tour For Spring 2015
- Olly Murs Adds New Dates To His 2015 UK Tour
- Ariana Grande Announces 2015 UK 'Honeymoon Tour' Dates
- Get Your Tickets For Jessie J's New 2015 UK Tour Dates Now!
- Ed Sheeran Confirms He Will Be Headlining Wembley Stadium On His 2015 ‘X’ World Tour!
- EXCLUSIVE: Take That Promise A "Really Special" Show On New UK Tour
- Take That's NEW 2015 UK Arena Tour Dates Are On Sale NOW!