Lady Gaga Sells Photo Shoot Dress For Over $15,000 At Charity Auction
The 'Do What U Want' singer has raised money for her charity by selling off some of her most famous dresses.
A Lady Gaga dress has sold for over $15,000 after it was auctioned off this week for her charity foundation.
The 'ARTPOP' star has been auctioning various outfits to raise money for the Born This Way Foundation, and a metallic bodysuit was solder this week for $15,625, according to Press Party.
Nate D. Sanders Auctions hosted the event, which saw the metallic costume by threeASFOUR sold for almost £9,000 to an unknown buyers.
Lady Gaga originally wore the striking outfit, which features metallic designs over a flesh-coloured bodysuit, back in her Harper's Bazaar fashion shoot earlier this year.
You may also like:
Today's Hot Searches
- watch jingle bell ball videos
- free song downloads
- Taylor Swift Jingle Bell Ball
- rihanna new songs
- one direction uk tour 2015
- win one direction tour tickets
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- take that uk tour dates
- christmas number 1 2014
- new songs december
- best pop songs 2014
- sexy music videos 2014
- 5sos jingle bell ball
Jessie J - 'Stay With Me' (Capital Live Session)
Jessie J - Stay With Me (Capital Live Session)
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- New Tour Alert! Iggy Azalea Reveals Her 'The Great Escape' 2015 Tour Dates
- One Direction Add New Dates To 2015 'On The Road Again' UK Tour - WIN TICKETS!
- Take That's NEW 2015 UK Arena Tour Dates Are On Sale NOW!
- Olly Murs Adds New Dates To His 2015 UK Tour
- Get Tickets To See Taylor Swift At British Summertime Hyde Park 2015
- Ed Sheeran Adds A THIRD Date At Wembley Stadium On His 2015 ‘X’ World Tour!
- Get The Dance Moves Ready! Kiesza Announces Six-Date UK Tour For March 2015