Lady Gaga Sells Photo Shoot Dress For Over $15,000 At Charity Auction
The 'Do What U Want' singer has raised money for her charity by selling off some of her most famous dresses.
A Lady Gaga dress has sold for over $15,000 after it was auctioned off this week for her charity foundation.
The 'ARTPOP' star has been auctioning various outfits to raise money for the Born This Way Foundation, and a metallic bodysuit was solder this week for $15,625, according to Press Party.
Nate D. Sanders Auctions hosted the event, which saw the metallic costume by threeASFOUR sold for almost £9,000 to an unknown buyers.
Lady Gaga originally wore the striking outfit, which features metallic designs over a flesh-coloured bodysuit, back in her Harper's Bazaar fashion shoot earlier this year.
You may also like:
Live Top 10
1 Sigma ft Ella Henderson Glitterball
2 Disclosure ft Sam Smith Omen
4 Years & Years Shine
5 Calvin Harris + Disciples How Deep Is Your Love
6 Lost Frequencies Are You With Me
8 Foxes Body Talk
9 Sam Feldt Show Me Love (EDX Remix)
10 Birdy Wings Acoustic
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Martin Garrix 2015 UK Tour Dates: First New Show On Sale NOW!
- Jess Glynne’s 2015 UK Tour Dates: Support Act Confirmed As Conrad Sewell For Autumn Shows
- Miley Cyrus Is Hosting The 2015 MTV VMAs – And The Way She Announced It Is Just BRILLIANT
- Wiz Khalifa And A$AP Rocky Are Heading On A UK Tour Together - Buy Tickets Now!
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Saturday Sold Out!
- Iggy Azalea On Cancelling Her 'Great Escape' Tour: "I Had A Change Of Heart"
- Years & Years Announce New 2015 UK Tour Dates - Buy Tickets