YouTubers Covering Justin Bieber Will Make You Fall In Love With 'Love Yourself' All Over Again!

19 January 2016, 12:27

YouTuber's SMASH Bieber Cover!

01:13

We've managed to pick out the very best covers of Justin's chart smash and mash them in to one EPIC cover.

It's safe to say that around 99% of the world's population are now Beliebers (and the other 1% are just lying), and having spent a mighty 7 weeks at the top of the Vodafone Big Top 40, 'Love Yourself' is pretty much the biggest song in the world right now.

It's no surprise that some of our favourite YouTube talents have covered Justin's biggest hit yet, and the results are INCREDIBLE!

> Justin Bieber's Hair Transformation In Pictures: His BEST Ever Looks (And Locks) 

Alex Aiono

Hit play on the video above to watch popstars Alessia Cara and Connor Maynard join forces with Internet sensations like Alex Aiono and Leroy Sanchez tackle 'Love Yourself'.

> WATCH: Celebs Singing One D's 'Little Things' Is The Best Thing Since The Original!

Justin closed last month's Capital Jingle Bell Ball with Coca-Cola in true style - relive his EPIC performance right here.

Justin Bieber - 'Love Yourself' (Live At The Jingle Bell Ball 2015)

04:38

You May Also Like...

Justin Bieber Does Hotline Bling!

00:36

Liam Payne & Cheryl Baby

Liam Payne's Sister Speaks Out After New Pics Appear To Confirm Cheryl Pregnancy Rumours

Leigh-Anne Pinnock joins Snapchat

80+ Of The Best Popstars You Should Have On Snapchat

My Capital App

Want To Control The Music On Capital? Now You Can With Our New App!