Jason Derulo Excited For 2011 Jingle Bell Ball Performance
The 'Fight For You' star says he cannot wait to perform at Capital FM's festive showcase.
Jason Derulo has said he is "absolutely" looking forward to performing at this year’s Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball.
The R&B singer made the comments backstage at the MTV Europe Music Awards this weekend in Belfast, where he performing his hit singles 'It Girl' and 'In My Head'.
"I mean Capital FM, you guys have been supporting me from the very, very beginning man," Derulo told Capital FM’s showbiz reporter Kevin Hughes.
"So much love to you guys and I’m looking forward to coming over there and rocking."
Derulo will release 'Fight For You', the third single from his second album Future History, on 27th November.
Today's Hot Searches
- brit awards 2015 nominations
- free song downloads
- top baby names 2015
- rihanna new songs
- one direction uk tour 2015 tickets
- watch the brit award nominations live
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- wireless festival 2015 line-up
- when are the grammys?
- new songs february
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
- 5sos jingle bell ball
- love me like you do ellie goulding
- ellie goulding love me like you do
- brit nominations 2015
- see the brits 2015 nominations list in full
- brit awards nominees