#StylingWithCheryl: 9 Fashion Tips We've Learned From Cheryl Fernandez-Versini
16 April 2015, 14:50
And now we need a whole new wardrobe...
We have a whole new set of rules to live by when it comes to shopping and choosing our #OOTD after Chezza took to her twitter and answered some of fashions greatest dilemmas using #StylingWithCheryl. This is exactly what we need whilst shopping for our spring/ summer 2015 wardrobe.
And lets be honest, when it comes to fashion, there is really only one woman we would whole heartedly follow - even if she were to suggest wearing socks and sandals...
1. Sleeves or no sleeves? Sounds simple - but you have NO idea!
I prefer the last one without the sleeves https://t.co/Fwci1bReNE— Cheryl (@CherylOfficial) April 15, 2015
2. Forget dilemma's over getting asked to prom, we all know the length of our hem is the real trouble... Luckily Cheryl has the answer:
Long is timeless and classy and appropriate for a prom https://t.co/gpbu8KC15k— Cheryl (@CherylOfficial) April 15, 2015
3. Feeling daring? Rock that berry colour you've been scared of on your lips - remember WWCD *what would Cheryl do.
#StylingWithCheryl do you prefer your eye make up smoky or matte?— Holly Beeby (@hollymaex) April 15, 2015
Both, I think it's important to always change your make up depending on your outfit and how you're feeling https://t.co/oj2MeIqT4U— Cheryl (@CherylOfficial) April 15, 2015
4. Monochrome onesie's are the only way to go if you want to be the coolest person at the party
I would go for a monochrome theme to try to make a onesie as chic as possible https://t.co/h6nkEiLSxq— Cheryl (@CherylOfficial) April 15, 2015
5. Shoes or bag?! This would never happen to Cheryl, she has both a wardrobe for shoes and bags (we imagine).
Shoes or else where am I going to walk with my baghttps://t.co/YkwxpghgrX— Cheryl (@CherylOfficial) April 15, 2015
6. On a serious note, could we be seeing Chez in 50's skirts this summer? And should we invest?
50's styled skirts with modern day hair, I think that would be really cool https://t.co/HVWQRLR8Po— Cheryl (@CherylOfficial) April 15, 2015
7. Cheryl reminds us to sometimes keep it simple
Boyfriend jeans, a t-shirt and maybe some flats https://t.co/lSWX4HZGAU— Cheryl (@CherylOfficial) April 15, 2015
8. You don't need to tell us twice when it comes to wearing a gilet, they're basically the reason Iggy Azalea wrote 'Fancy'!
@BronteCTweedy A pair of denim shorts with a vest and a fringed gilet. Always accessorise your hair/wrists— Cheryl (@CherylOfficial) April 15, 2015
9. Preach Cheryl! Dressing rooms were definitely all installed by men. That lighting though!
Online shopping bc you get to try them on in the comfort of your own home and I hate dressing rooms in shops https://t.co/Rf3xVAHYwb— Cheryl (@CherylOfficial) April 15, 2015
Ok. Cheryl has spoken, and if anyone dare to disagree with her opinions... JK, kind of.
Time to raid our wardrobes, and blast up 'Only Human'!
Cheryl - 'Only Human'
Official Music Video