Mark Ronson Confirms New Music Plans With Bruno Mars For Next Album
The 'Treasure' star is now expected to reunite with Mark Ronson for some new music together.
Mark Ronson has revealed he is hoping to reunite with Bruno Mars soon to start working on some new music with the 'Locked Out Of Heaven' star.
The 'Bang Bang Bang' producer and DJ worked with Bruno on several tracks from his 2012 album 'Unorthodox Jukebox', and has now revealed to Capital that the pair have plans to get back in the studio.
"I think so yeah," Mark told Capital's showbiz reporter, speaking at The Other Ball last night (4th June) in aid of Arms Around The Child.
"He's had a incredible run and it was great to be able to work on that record with him and hopefully we'll be making music for a while," Mark added. "[He puts on an] amazing live show."
You may also like...
Cheryl Cole - 'Crazy Stupid Love'
Live At The Summertime Ball 2014
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories