Mark Ronson Confirms New Music Plans With Bruno Mars For Next Album
The 'Treasure' star is now expected to reunite with Mark Ronson for some new music together.
Mark Ronson has revealed he is hoping to reunite with Bruno Mars soon to start working on some new music with the 'Locked Out Of Heaven' star.
The 'Bang Bang Bang' producer and DJ worked with Bruno on several tracks from his 2012 album 'Unorthodox Jukebox', and has now revealed to Capital that the pair have plans to get back in the studio.
"I think so yeah," Mark told Capital's showbiz reporter, speaking at The Other Ball last night (4th June) in aid of Arms Around The Child.
"He's had a incredible run and it was great to be able to work on that record with him and hopefully we'll be making music for a while," Mark added. "[He puts on an] amazing live show."
You may also like...
Sam Smith 'I'm Not The Only One'
Capital Live Session
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Find Our Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates... Including A Newly Added London Show!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add ANOTHER UK DATE To ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’
- Sam Smith Reveals His NEW 2015 UK Tour Dates... Find Out When He's Playing Near You!
- Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates: 16 Things To Expect From The Live Show
- "I'm Always Thinking About It!" We Chat To Taylor Swift About Her NEW Tour Plans!
- Ooooh Yeah! Ed Sheeran And Jessie J Added To iTunes Festival Line-Up 2014
- Good News For V Festival Fans – Earlybird Tickets For 2015 Go On Sale TODAY!