Mark Ronson Confirms New Music Plans With Bruno Mars For Next Album
The 'Treasure' star is now expected to reunite with Mark Ronson for some new music together.
Mark Ronson has revealed he is hoping to reunite with Bruno Mars soon to start working on some new music with the 'Locked Out Of Heaven' star.
The 'Bang Bang Bang' producer and DJ worked with Bruno on several tracks from his 2012 album 'Unorthodox Jukebox', and has now revealed to Capital that the pair have plans to get back in the studio.
"I think so yeah," Mark told Capital's showbiz reporter, speaking at The Other Ball last night (4th June) in aid of Arms Around The Child.
"He's had a incredible run and it was great to be able to work on that record with him and hopefully we'll be making music for a while," Mark added. "[He puts on an] amazing live show."
You may also like...
Iggy Azalea Raps 'I Like Big Butts' On Capital
Today's Hot Searches
- listen to new rihanna song bitch better have my money
- zayn malik quits one direction
- calvin harris topless
- louis tomlinson girlfriend breakup
- celebrities without make-up
- rihanna new songs
- summer songs 2015
- ed sheeran rudimental bloodstream video
- when is the Summertime Ball
- ed sheeran uk tour
- new songs march
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- "Time To Get Back To The Stage" - Justin Bieber To Headline Friday At Fusion Festival 2015
- Fusion Festival With Vimto: Justin Bieber, The Vamps & McBusted Among 2015 Line-Up
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Jess Glynne & Charli XCX Join Headliners Drake And David Guetta
- Iggy Azalea Explains Decision To Postpone 'Great Escape Tour’ Dates: "I'm A Psychopath"
- Madonna's Hitting The Road! Check Out Her New 'Rebel Heart' UK Tour Dates
- Kelly Clarkson Confirms She's Taking Her Album 'Piece By Piece' On A New World Tour
- The Vamps Reveal New Dates On Their UK Arena Tour For Spring 2015