"Should I Wear A Dress?" 5SOS Have A LOT On Their Mind Before The #CapitalSTB
The 'Don't Stop' boys ask some SERIOUS questions before they rock 80,000 fans at Wembley.
"Am I dressed summery enough? Should I wear a dress on stage? What if I cry?"
5 Seconds Of Summer have a LOT of thoughts going through their mind before the #CapitalSTB kicks off today (21s June)… as their prepare for their HUGE debut!
The 5SOS boys have been chatting to us just hours before they hit that Wembley stage for the Capital Summertime Ball 2014, and it's clear these chaps cannot wait to play for your today.
"I think it's a good opportunity for our fans who haven't seen us at a live show," 5SOS told us, after a HILARIOUS exchange about the unusual thoughts going through their heads.
The Countdown To The #CapitalSTB Is ON!
You may also like...
5SOS At The Summertime Ball 2014
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015