"Should I Wear A Dress?" 5SOS Have A LOT On Their Mind Before The #CapitalSTB
The 'Don't Stop' boys ask some SERIOUS questions before they rock 80,000 fans at Wembley.
"Am I dressed summery enough? Should I wear a dress on stage? What if I cry?"
5 Seconds Of Summer have a LOT of thoughts going through their mind before the #CapitalSTB kicks off today (21s June)… as their prepare for their HUGE debut!
The 5SOS boys have been chatting to us just hours before they hit that Wembley stage for the Capital Summertime Ball 2014, and it's clear these chaps cannot wait to play for your today.
"I think it's a good opportunity for our fans who haven't seen us at a live show," 5SOS told us, after a HILARIOUS exchange about the unusual thoughts going through their heads.
The Countdown To The #CapitalSTB Is ON!
You may also like...
5SOS At The Summertime Ball 2014
Jessie J - 'Stay With Me' (Capital Live Session)
Jessie J - Stay With Me (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- The Vamps Reveal New Date On Their UK Arena Tour For Spring 2015
- Olly Murs Adds New Dates To His 2015 UK Tour
- Ariana Grande Announces 2015 UK 'Honeymoon Tour' Dates
- Get Your Tickets For Jessie J's New 2015 UK Tour Dates Now!
- Ed Sheeran Confirms He Will Be Headlining Wembley Stadium On His 2015 ‘X’ World Tour!
- EXCLUSIVE: Take That Promise A "Really Special" Show On New UK Tour
- Take That's NEW 2015 UK Arena Tour Dates Are On Sale NOW!