"Should I Wear A Dress?" 5SOS Have A LOT On Their Mind Before The #CapitalSTB
The 'Don't Stop' boys ask some SERIOUS questions before they rock 80,000 fans at Wembley.
"Am I dressed summery enough? Should I wear a dress on stage? What if I cry?"
5 Seconds Of Summer have a LOT of thoughts going through their mind before the #CapitalSTB kicks off today (21s June)… as their prepare for their HUGE debut!
The 5SOS boys have been chatting to us just hours before they hit that Wembley stage for the Capital Summertime Ball 2014, and it's clear these chaps cannot wait to play for your today.
"I think it's a good opportunity for our fans who haven't seen us at a live show," 5SOS told us, after a HILARIOUS exchange about the unusual thoughts going through their heads.
The Countdown To The #CapitalSTB Is ON!
You may also like...
5SOS At The Summertime Ball 2014
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories