NEW TOUR! 5SOS Are Hitting The Road For New 'Sounds Live Feels Live' 2016 UK Tour Dates
12 October 2015, 15:58
Ashton, Mikey, Luke and Calum are taking their new album across the UK next Spring.
5SOS are heading out on the road again next year… and they’re MORE than ready to bring their new album to you LIVE in concert!
The 5 Seconds Of Summer boys announced the news today (9th October) that they’re launching a string of 2016 UK tour dates for April next year, across cities like London, Leeds, Birmingham, Glasgow and Manchester.
The new tour will come hot off the launch of their new album ‘Sounds Good Feels Good’, and is called the ‘Sounds Live Feels Live’ tour which… really makes sense when you think about it!
Check out 5SOS’ 2016 UK tour dates below:
- Sheffield (Arena) - 5th April
- London (The O2) - 7th April
- London (The O2) - 8th April
- Leeds (First Direct Arena) - 11th April
- Nottingham (Capital FM Arena) - 12th April
- Birmingham (Genting Arena) - 14th April
- Newcastle (Arena) - 14th April
- Glasgow (SSE Hydro) - 19th April
- Manchester (Arena) - 22nd April
You may also like...
5SOS Mash It Up