New Rules Dua Lipa Download 'New Rules' on iTunes
30 June 2017, 17:44
Full terms and conditions
‘Win Your Way To Wireless’ on Capital Network, July 2017 RULES
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Win Your Way To Wireless’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 1st July to Friday 7th July across the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. Listeners will be required to identify a song from lyrics read by the presenter on-air.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word WIRELESS to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”) during the 5 minute entry period. Text messages will be charged at £1.00 plus your standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. If listeners text before or after the song has played, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
8. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. There will be a maximum of 2 competition rounds per day broadcast across the Capital Network and an up to an additional 2 rounds broadcast on Capital London, which is also available on Capital’s Digital channels. Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds when required. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
10. All entrants must be 18 or over and, if successful, their guest to the festival must be aged 18 & over.
11. ID will be required for entry into the event.
12. Multipleentriesarepermitteduptoamaximumof3entries;anyadditionalentriesabovethislimit will be excluded from the Competition.
13. The prize for competition rounds on Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd July will be 1 x pair of General Admission tickets for the Wireless Festival weekend on 7th, 8th and 9th July in Finsbury Park, London. Tickets give you access to the Festival across all three days.
The prize for competition rounds between Monday 3rd July and Friday 7th July will be 1 x pair of VIP tickets for the Wireless Festival weekend on 7th, 8th and 9th July in Finsbury Park, London. Tickets give you access to the Festival across all three days.
For the avoidance of doubt, all winners will need to arrange their own travel, food and drink across all 3 dates of the event. No travel, food or drink is included in the prize.
14. Winners of competition rounds on Thursday 6th July and Friday 7th July will be required to collect their tickets from Global Radio, 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. 16. Prize is non transferrable and no alternative is available