Starving Hailee Steinfeld & Grey feat. Zedd Download 'Starving' on iTunes
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Win Tickets to ‘Capital Up-Close with Coca-Cola present Justin Timberlake’’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 26th September - Sunday 2nd October 2016 across the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION
3. Listeners will be asked to provide the answer to a question posed by the presenter. This may be the answer to a verbal question; or to identify the answer from an audio clue.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word ‘CLOSE’ and their answer to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at £1 plus standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. If listeners text outside the valid entry window given out on air, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
6. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random with the correct answer and called back. The producer’s decision on the correct answer is final. A call will be recorded with the winner which may be broadcast on air.
7. All entrants selected to participate on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. There will be a maximum of 3 competition rounds per day broadcast across the Capital Network between 10:00 and 22:00. Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds during local programming in certain areas across the United Kingdom. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
9. All entrants must be aged 18 or over. If successful, anybody who attends the event under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Downstairs standing area is for those aged 15+ only.
9.1 For all competition rounds between Friday 30th September and Sunday 2nd October inclusive, tickets will be available for collection at the venue box office.
10. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 3 entries per round; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition.
11. The prize is 1 pair of tickets to ‘Capital Up Close with Coca Cola present Justin Timberlake’ at indigo at the O2 on Monday, October 3rd 2016.
11.1. Everyone in attendance must have a ticket.
11.2. Under 15’s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Downstairs standing is for those aged 15+ only.
11.3. Doors open at 19:00. The show starts at 20:30 and ends approximately 22:00. These timings are subject to change.
11.4. Searching is a condition of entry
11.5. No re-admittance
11.6. Full ticket terms and conditions are printed on the ticket.
11.7. For the avoidance of doubt, travel and/or accommodation is not provided as part of this prize.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
13. The prize is non transferrable and no alternative is available.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAOs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.