Capital - Win £2,500 With The University Of Derby Competition
Win £2,500 with University of Derby
Capital Birmingham, East Midlands, Yorkshire, Liverpool, Manchester
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to "Win £2,500 with University of Derby" (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 17th July to Sunday 30th July 2017 on Capital Birmingham, East Midlands, Yorkshire, Liverpool, Manchester (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 17th July and close at 23:59 on Sunday 30th July 2017.
4. Entrants must watch the video of Rob Howard, register their details and answer the related question for the chance to win.
5. The winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries and contacted by Capital FM.
6. Entrants must be 16 or over a UK resident.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive £2,500.
9. The money is to be sent as a cheque within 28 days of the winner being notified.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.